Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,043
· Newest Rebel: Solaris

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [29 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 128
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Spotted........
thewayback7
Negative on all sensors, Joe. 'A' for effort though.

Joe Dredd
Thanks, TWB7.

Zen, parity check, all sensors, immediately!

Child Of Auron
Are we focusing on the man or is this a bit of a trick and it's the actress we are meant to guess? Smile

thewayback7
Child Of Auron wrote:

Are we focusing on the man or is this a bit of a trick and it's the actress we are meant to guess? Smile

Well, now...

Child Of Auron
thewayback7 wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

Well, now...

Is it Jan?

thewayback7

Negatory, COA. Here's another clue.

i.imgur.com/gfaQ0kK.jpg

Joe Dredd
Is that Trevor Eve in Shoestring?

thewayback7
Joe Dredd wrote:

Is that Trevor Eve in Shoestring?

Confirmed.

Joe Dredd
Hmmm, is it the one Chris Boucher wrote? It looks like there could be red Christmas decorations in the window.

Heidi
Travisina wrote:

Endless Midnight wrote:

Fun screen grabs there, Joe.

It reminds me of something that Paul Darrow once wrote, about how he and Geoffrey Burridge found it difficult to keep a straight face when acting with each other in Rescue, as they'd previously acted together in a stage play of Charley's Aunt, with (I think) Darrow running around in the play pretending to be his eccentric aunt from Brazil. Because of memories of that, they found that they had to keep making an effort not to start laughing.

Having seen Steven Pacey in 'Charley's Aunt' (not as the aunt, though) I can only imagine how marvellous Paul would have been. Wish I could have seen that!

This is a favorite Forum section of mine but it mainly serves to make me jealous! I Will make it to the UK one day, I Will...

littlesue
Joe Dredd wrote:

Hmmm, is it the one Chris Boucher wrote? It looks like there could be red Christmas decorations in the window.

Wasn't he looking for a game which looked very much like Blake's 7 in that one?
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Joe Dredd
He was definitely searching for a game, but I don't know the details as I've never seen the episode. Series 1 of Shoestring was released a few years back but it's an S2 episode. Network have recently released S1 + S2 in a combined box set but it has to stay on my wishlist until it's cheaper.

littlesue
Joe Dredd wrote:

He was definitely searching for a game, but I don't know the details as I've never seen the episode.

If I remember rightly, there was something wrong with it. I've looked on IMDB and it mentions an electronic game that was faulty. All I can remember is seeing the box that Eddie Shoestring held up and saying to my hubby...that looks just like Blake's 7; good old Mr Boucher, getting a mention in of his programme.

Joe Dredd
From the Fake News department:

BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH TO DIRECT TOM HARDY IN BLAKE’S 7 MOVIE

Mr Cumberbatch has a legitimate connection to B7, playing a role in the Jenna prequel audio from B7E.

BradPaula
Joe Dredd wrote:

Mr Cumberbatch has a legitimate connection to B7, playing a role in the Jenna prequel audio from B7E.

I saw that on Facebook. Many of the new fans were convinced it was true.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Hugbot
BradPaula wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

I saw that on Facebook. Many of the new fans were convinced it was true.

Before anyone gets overexcited, they should have a look at the About section of said website:

Established in 2012, the Studio Exec is a satirical movie based website, publishing spoof news, reviews and comedy masterpieces.

thewayback7
Joe Dredd wrote:

Chris Boucher is not the answer I have on my card but my producer says you may receive bonus points at the end of the round if it turns out to be incidentally correct.

Clue #3

i.imgur.com/b9TYnKx.jpg

Joe Dredd
Erm, is that Stephen Greif's nose?

He's asleep. Is it that's he's just watched "Dawn of the Gods"?

I know Douglas Camfield directed some of Shoestring, and Robert Holmes wrote a few...

... I'm clutching at straws here!

thewayback7
Alright, my last message was maybe too cryptic so I better spill the beans.

Yes, Joe, this is the Chris Boucher episode that you and Sue were thinking of. But that was an incidental fact, and it wasn't the reason I posted the pics here in "spotted". (The first pic was actually from a different TV series). So, you get bonus points, but you still haven't solved the main mystery of who was spotted.

No that's not Travis, that's the guy from The Bill.

And I'm reporting you, Joe, to the Cally Protection Society for dissing one of her episodes Angry

i.imgur.com/A6Z0UIx.jpg

i.imgur.com/wd55P6b.jpg

i.imgur.com/POPO6Jc.jpg

So, who was spotted in this episode besides Chris Boucher?

Hugbot
thewayback7 wrote:

So, who was spotted in this episode besides Chris Boucher?

According to IMDB, there are actually two B7 veterans in this episode – Avalon and Artix!
There is also an episode called "The Teddy Bear's Nightmare" – I wonder if we can spot Roj Bear in that ep?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.46 seconds
14,752,355 unique visits since 8th January 2014