Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 888
· Newest Rebel: Grendel

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
17% [15 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
6% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [12 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [5 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [14 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
15% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
7% [6 Votes]

Votes: 86
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish - Blake's 7 - The Spoils of War - Exclusive Trailer!
Travisina
Ahead of the official announcement next week, the lovely people at Big Finish have given Horizon exclusive access to the brand new trailer for the forthcoming Blake's 7 - The Spoils of War ("Classic Adventures" Series 3)!

You can listen to the trailer HERE

Watch this space for further information and announcements...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clanger68
Wonderful.

Thank you and Big Finish for the sneak peak.

So good to hear their voice again, sounds intriguing, looking forward to hearing more.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Anniew
Oh that sounds good!! Hooray...more stories and they all sound great. Wh's playing Dayna??
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

BradPaula
Oh, wonderful. Can't wait to hear the audio! Love Big Finish. Thanks.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

JustBrad
Big Finish has now given us more Blake's 7 than the BBC.

Rainesz
Oh wow!! That sounds awesome! Grin (And Dayna has been recast, I assume?)
I can't wait!

clanger68
JustBrad wrote:

Big Finish has now given us more Blake's 7 than the BBC.

Thank you very much Big Finish. Grin
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
trevor travis
Season Colin full-cast with Servie included.... WOO-HOOOOO!!!!

wall1885
Wonderful. This has been a long time coming. For a while I was worried this was going to be another scenario like the Tomorrow People audios (which was no fault of BF) - This is a welcome and exciting bit of news - The Rebellion continues ....hooray

dragonq
Such good news, at last. I hope that the release date is not too far off, after such a long wait.

I could make absolutely no sense of the muddle of clips in the trailer, but at least they seem to have resolved the Dayna issue by recasting, and it does give them a way forward if they ever do post-Terminal plays. (Bet Josette Simon is relieved, too!)

EDIT: I just noticed that the trailer says release date 31st July, so still two and a half more months. At least it's official.
Edited by dragonq on 13 May 2017 11:43:17

dragonq
And am I imagining things, but is the actress performing with Steven Pacey, perhaps Emily Berrington, who plays Niska the synth in Humans? (The blonde one who murders Steven's dirty old man character.) Having watched it only recently, it sounds awfully like her.

bob79519
Well, considering now that Big Finish has got a Dayna, I hope they can redeem her character (like they have done for Tarrant, as I did not like their TV counterparts).

Joe Dredd
dragonq wrote:
I could make absolutely no sense of the muddle of clips in the trailer

It is a bit of a mish-mash, isn't it?

There's an old flame of Vila's who can't pronounce his surname properly. She's called Kravis, which is interesting because the voice saying "Get out of my head" sounds to me like Travis (II). Presumably it can't be, given this is an S3 story, though who knows? He could be the not-white knight Servalan is talking to.

It's also unclear if the woman who talks immediately after Vila addresses a remark to Dayna is actually meant to be Dayna. Presumably it is because she talks about joining them, but she sounds as disparaging as the pro-Federation woman we hear later on. (Also, her voice seems to cut in too quickly, as if we've actually jumped to another scene.) It could be that she's also a new recruit (like Tarrant and Dayna) picked up on this planet that Jenna turns out not to be on, and lasting only one episode.

We will just have to wait and see!

Two big positives: It's a full cast audio, not a narrated tale (Hooray!). Better yet, B7 is back! (Huzzah!)

wall1885
dragonq wrote:

And am I imagining things, but is the actress performing with Steven Pacey, perhaps Emily Berrington, who plays Niska the synth in Humans? (The blonde one who murders Steven's dirty old man character.) Having watched it only recently, it sounds awfully like her.

I thought the same thing. I'm gonna have to give it another listen as the first 4 listens havent helped me make my mind up, lol

Joe Dredd
Apparently it's Yasmin Bannerman playing Dayna.

Inquisitor
Will be preordering this as soon as I can, by the sound of it, it seems to be set in Early season 3, between Powerplay and Incentive as they mention looking for Jenna

daro2096
I will probably pre-order the entire series. Is this going to be 6 separate releases or 2 box sets of 3?

dragonq
It's up on their website now. First set of episodes in July, followed by three more sets from October. A significant number of new recordings in other words.

You can get a discount for preorders.

After such a long wait I am very happy with this news, though it's sad that new episodes are now unlikely to feature Jenna. Still, they've bitten the bullet and recast Dayna, which gives them a full cast season C, and I remain hopeful that they'll one day resolve things to the point where they can use Soolin. Lots to look forward to.

cakeinmilk
This is exciting stuff, nice we're going into the big anniversary year with more content.

And it means I get to update my timeline! http://www.cakein...chronology

daro2096
Woe! Expensive or what? 100 for 4 box sets on CD or 80 for downloads only.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
7,943,836 unique visits since 8th January 2014