Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 882
· Newest Rebel: linwood1

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [14 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
6% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [12 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [1 Vote]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [5 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [13 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
13% [10 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
8% [6 Votes]

Votes: 80
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Will you buy?
Yes, I will pay any amount for new stories Yes, I will pay any amount for new stories 33%[4 Votes]
Yes, but I wish the price was cheaper Yes, but I wish the price was cheaper 67%[8 Votes]
No, it is too expensive but will buy if it goes on special offer later No, it is too expensive but will buy if it goes on special offer later 0%[0 Votes]
No, I won't buy it ever No, I won't buy it ever 0%[0 Votes]
Total Votes : 12
 Print Thread
Will you buy the new BF Blake's 7 box sets?
daro2096
Well now Big Finish has released details of the new Blake's 7 titles to be released over the next 11 months or so but will you be buying?

trevor travis
I will buy it, but for a different reason to any of those stated:

"Yes, I will buy it for a reasonable price and 100 for 16 episodes is certainly that!"

JustBrad
Yes. Without hesitation.

Astullken
I have already bought!
B7 is my #1 fandom. Iwill always pay abit more than for any other fandom.
"Blake is sitting up in a tree. Travis is sitting up in another tree. Unless they are planning to throw nuts at one another I don't see much of a fight developing before it get light!" --Avon

Gauda Cheese
Yep
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

Inquisitor
Will be preordering the whole lot as soon as I can scrape the money together

Anniew
O yes!!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

wall1885
Astullken wrote:

I have already bought!
B7 is my #1 fandom. Iwill always pay abit more than for any other fandom.

exactly the same for me, it's always been B7 above all other fandoms and I've already got the new releases on pre order. Yes of course I wish they were cheaper but if paying a bit more means that there will be future releases then I'm happy to part with my cash.

I do wish the BF would look after the B7 subscribers - I hear that Dr Who subscribers get access to the BF scripts as a treat...I would love copies of the B7 audio scripts to add to my collection ....just a personal preference I know, but I thought I would chuck it in anyway

Astullken
In addition, Sunday is my birthday, so the new audios are my prezzie to meself Wink
"Blake is sitting up in a tree. Travis is sitting up in another tree. Unless they are planning to throw nuts at one another I don't see much of a fight developing before it get light!" --Avon

BradPaula
The new discs seem in line with what I paid for the Liberator Chronicles sets. Yes, I will buy them all at the price stated as I get endless joy out of listening to my actors do my favorite show. BTW I listen to the discs in order over and over so I've been through them at least 6 times now and still love them. And we also buy Doctor Who, and a few other ranges from Big Finish.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

dragonq
Anyone would wish the price was cheaper, but I don't think the prices Big Finish charge are unrealistic for a niche product. You get a discount for preorders, and I ordered these new episodes when they became available, as much because I want to support the range and any future adventures they might record as because of the price difference.

Big Finish are also pretty good with their sales. I've got quite a lot of the older Doctor Who episodes very cheaply. (I'm not at all interested in the modern Doctor Who ranges or Torchwood or any of that stuff.) I did buy the War Doctor set with Jacqueline and John Hurt as a preorder, and the third doctor adventures, but generally, I am happy to wait for anything else I want to come up in a sale. I did just that with Paul Darrow's autobiography, because I already had the book.

I've listened to most of the Blake's 7 releases ar least twice, and some of them three or four times. I've no doubt I will listen to them again, so in my estimation they're good value. I'm looking forward very much to having some new episodes in the collection.

MLPasterisk
Just ordered the lot ! Smile

President Solvite
Probably Grin

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.35 seconds
7,586,254 unique visits since 8th January 2014