Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Tribute rewatch for Sarah - The Keeper
trevor travis
The episode: Barney Twelve - The Keeper
The date: Tuesday, August 15th, 2017
The time: 7.45pm UK time

A special tribute rewatch, since the funeral for Littlesue's Sarah takes place on this day.

Sue has often joked that Sarah's birth ('Daughter No 2' ) made her miss the original broadcast of 'The Keeper', and has approved this choice of episode.

So let's have fun while watching this episode, while remembering Sarah, and thinking of Sue and family.

Note from Sue: Daughter No 1 has suggested that as Sarah seems to have passed away due to an undiagnosed brain tumour, it would be nice to wear a hat during this rewatch as the Brain Tumour Research Charity hold annual Wear a Hat Days.

Edited by trevor travis on 12 August 2017 09:38:02

Anniew
A fine idea. I really hadn't connected Sarah and Sue and will not be able to join the rewatch but I will be with you in spirit and remembering a lovely person...a tribute to her mum and dad.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

trevor travis
Anniew wrote:

A fine idea. I really hadn't connected Sarah and Sue and will not be able to join the rewatch but I will be with you in spirit and remembering a lovely person...a tribute to her mum and dad.

It was Travisina's idea and a really nice idea.

BradPaula
A very nice gesture people. Thoughts and prayers Sue's way! xx
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Mistletoe12
This a lovely idea: I probably won't make the re-watch, but like Annie, I will be there in spirit.

My thoughts and prayers are with Sue and Family.

clareblues1
Seconded...a lovely thought TT. I know I've been very much an absentee with rewatches in recent times but I will put this one in the diary.

Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

sweevo
I've only just recently figured out what's happened (or at least what I suspect has happened) so I'm not going to ask what's happened... my thoughts and prayers are with Sue and her family. I can't begin to imagine what the feeling and atmosphere must be like. Sad

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
I'm soo sorry for littlesue and her family.

I should be able to make the rewatch..
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Ellen York
I can't make this, but will be sending good thoughts.

JustBrad
Also one of my faves. Great Travis / Servalan banter with loads of subtext hinting that Travis already had the Secret, and was offering to share. The Avon / Cally scenes are priceless, as is the byplay between Vila and Jenna. And then there is the inimitable (unless you're Brian Blessed) Bruce Purchase!

littlesue
Daughter No 1 has suggested that as Sarah seems to have passed away due to an undiagnosed brain tumour, it would be nice to wear a hat during this rewatch as the Brain Tumour Research Charity hold annual Wear a Hat
Days. I'm not too sure if I shall be up to watching...we'll see.
Edited by littlesue on 11 August 2017 22:01:04
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Travisina
littlesue wrote:

Daughter No 1 has suggested that as Sarah seems to have passed away due to an undiagnosed brain tumour, it would be nice to wear a hat during this rewatch as the Brain Tumour Research Charity hold annual Wear a Hat
Days. I'm too sure if I shall be up to watching...we'll see.

Good idea. I'll wear a hat.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
I have a nice hat I rarely wear. I shall don it in remembrance of Sarah.

I also have a RL friend who is shaving her head for brain cancer research, I have already donated but I shall donate again in Sarah's name this time.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

trevor travis
I'll wear a hat. I don't have a hat, so I'll improvise!

meegat39
I don't think I will be able to make this but my thoughts will be with Sue and her family. I will wear a hat where I am going...
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Lorna
I am going out that evening, so I can't join you. I will be there in spirit.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

I'll wear a hat. I don't have a hat, so I'll improvise!

Here you go - How to make a paper hat (other YouTube versions are available)

Failing that, a knotted hanky would probably do!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Lurena
I wonít be able to join the rewatch; Iíll be away from home, coincidental attending our National 15 August Indo Remembrance day, to commemorate the loved ones lost during WWII in South-East Asia and during its aftermath up until the 1960s (and in secret even longer: up to the 70s!!) Iím sorry, wearing a hat would not be appropriate ( we wear the Melati flower instead), but it will not be difficult thinking of you.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Supreme Commander
What a lovely idea. I'm not going to be able to re-watch with you all but as a tribute to Sarah I will make sure I wear a hat and raise a glass to her memory. My thoughts with you and your family, littlesue. x

trevor travis
A reminder that this special rewatch takes place tonight at 7.45pm UK time, in memory of Sarah.

Don't forget your hats! Vila will be wearing his. Will you be wearing yours?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.46 seconds
9,098,706 unique visits since 8th January 2014