Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,057
· Newest Rebel: macrascal

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [31 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [19 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 131
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
New Australian Podcast: SpaceFallPC
Mrs_Underhill
I stumbled upon very enjoyable bi-weekly podcast reviewing Blake's 7 episodes, they are up to The Web now and Seek, Locate & Destroy is coming out tomorrow:
https://twitter.com/spacefallpc

I like how they focus on character development and character moments. The Web was the first one I listened to and they had me by appreciating The Web for those things (I really like this episode). Comments about Avon and Cally interactions over "I'm interested in your work" had me in stitches.

Then I listened to the rest of the episodes and it was enjoyable too, with many great insights and interesting Australian perspective on Spacefall, for example. How prison ships were similar to ships bringing convicts to Australia.

They have sections on "It's the 70s" and "Best Avon quote" at the end of each episode. Smile

Just wanted to share.

Dtar
Thanks for sharing. I have also found this podcast to be enjoyable. Smile

daro2096
This isn't new. They been going since February. They done 12 episodes. Though it has been about 3 weeks since the last podcast.

winnie-l
Is there a non-Soc.Media url via which one can download an MP3 of the podcast?

Mrs_Underhill
Unfortunately, they appear to have run out of steam. I'm not sure when we can expect another update after "Deliverance".

winnie-l, here's the direct download link:
https://www.hipcast.com/podcast/H0sRkD1s

daro2096
Or do what I do and do a google search for Blake's 7 podcasts and click on the best player link.

Mrs_Underhill
They updated with "Orac" episode!
https://www.hipca...t/HkB3lw1s
I thought they're gone for good. Glad to see them continue, albeit infrequently.

daro2096
I think they been busy with their other podcast the Goodies Pirate podcast lately.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.20 seconds
15,957,547 unique visits since 8th January 2014