Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,048
· Newest Rebel: blamelewis

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [30 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 129
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake's 7 Fanzines for sale from a friend's collection
thistlethorn
jeankluge.ravenshadow.net/900px-Shattered-1.jpg

I have a stack of fantastic fanzines from Blake's 7 fandom in the US in the 1980s available. The majority of these zines are in excellent condition, and a bunch of them have artwork and fiction by the amazing Suzan Lovett, as well as other outstanding artists of the time. Suzan decided to part with some of her collection, so they're going up for sale and will hopefully all find new homes. :-)

You can check them out at http://jeankluge...._PAGE.html

I will caution that postage to international addresses from the US isn't cheap (I'm sorry! The United States Postal Service didn't ask me what I wanted before they raised the rates). There is some info at the bottom of the page with a rough estimate of prices. If you would like to combine postage on two orders to share the cost with a friend, email me, we'll see if it's possible. I'm sorry, I can't hold or reserve zines.

I hope you see something you like!

Thistlethorn

klangley56
If you are a Blake's Seven fan looking for quality fiction and artwork--you CANNOT go wrong with the zines in this sale.

I'm just sayin'.

thistlethorn
Thanks! I just lowered the prices too!

winnie-l
The Suzan Lovett artwork is JUST SPECTACULAR!!!!!

wow wow wow wow

thistlethorn
It is, isn't it? I watched her draw most of it! I was into Star Trek:TNG at the time, so we'd be in her living room, Suzan drawing B7 and me drawing ST:TNG. :-) We learned a lot of art tips from each other over the years. Blake's 7 was her first real foray into using color in a bold way, and it was a big success. But her pencil work has always been to die for.

klangley56
And, as spectacular as the artwork is, the fiction also is first-rate. I cannot recommend these zines highly enough, and If I didn't already own them, I would snap them up.

thistlethorn
All the prices have been reduced, too!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.25 seconds
15,230,136 unique visits since 8th January 2014