Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,294
· Newest Rebel: jds12

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Restoration
Travisina
Restoration Pt 2 is out today!
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

BradPaula
Woo-hoo. Hope to pick it up and more at TARDIS con next week!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

dragonq
Iíve been deliberately holding back on listening to the first set until this came out. But Iím not going to wait for the third one.

Travisina
Horizon review now up on the website here:
Review
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Inquisitor
Really enjoyed this one sad that this was Paul Darrow's last performance as Avon the System really gets the spot light in this set. I think this set also hints at the question of "Did the Federation ever try to work out where the Liberator came from?"

thewayback7
Nice cover art for the Siren story on Restoration 2 ...

i.imgur.com/GzP6DnQ.jpg

Click on the pic to enlarge it.

Travisina
thewayback7 wrote:

Nice cover art for the Siren story on Restoration 2 ...

The artwork on all the covers is terrific. Tom Newsom has done a fab job.
My views are my own.

thewayback7
You can listen to the first 15 minutes of Restoration 2 at the end of this Big Finish podcast:

https://www.bigfi...e-prisoner

MLPasterisk
Restoration part 3 cover is up. Interestingly Paul Darrow is credited among the cast.

Restoration part 3

Supreme Commander
An exclusive look at the interior artwork for Restoration Pt 3 from Big Finish FHEO (for Horizon Eyes Only...) http://www.blakes...admore=377

Nice. Wink

Travisina
Restoration Pt 3 is out today!
My views are my own.

clanger68
Ordered..................

Still haven't listened to Part2 yet, it's on my shelf looking at me in its wrapping.

It is weird and a bit stupid but I have it in my head that if I don't listen to it then they are still alive somehow, stupid really.

I will listen to it soon as I won't be able to resist the stare of 'two' unlistened box sets glaring at me!
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Travisina
clanger68 wrote:

Still haven't listened to Part2 yet, it's on my shelf looking at me in its wrapping.

It is weird and a bit stupid but I have it in my head that if I don't listen to it then they are still alive somehow, stupid really.

I will listen to it soon as I won't be able to resist the stare of 'two' unlistened box sets glaring at me!

It's not at all stupid, Clanger, I know how you feel.
There was an editor at Granada I assisted years ago - the best and nicest editor there, and a fantastic mentor. Anyway, I'd heard a rumour that he might have died, but I don't want to find out. As long as I don't know for sure, as far as I'm concerned he's still alive. (Shroedinger's Editor?)

When you do listen to Restoration pts 2 and 3, you won't be disappointed. It's an outstanding series, and does credit to all 'our' actors.
My views are my own.

BradPaula
I feel the same way, Clanger. But we have Restoration 2 and I'll listen soon and order Restoration 3 asap.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
clanger68 wrote:

I've saved back the last 24 audios, because I knew we'd reach the stage where we run out.

Still got some fresh Paul & Jacs to go... it does make it feel they're still around!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.76 seconds
35,126,148 unique visits since 8th January 2014