Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,142
· Newest Rebel: blackprince

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 158
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
40th Anniversary Rewatch - D4 Stardrive
meegat39
Hello all! Looking forward to this.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldn’t have been made if we hadn’t got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
BradPaula
I love to watch all the studs flying off the costumes of the Space Rats during the fights! Oh, hello all!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
One Spare Part
Mrs_Underhill wrote:



On my first watch I was shocked by Avon's coldness and him being such a dick. On rewatch I saw his anguish and desperation of having to do those things. Damn he almost cried after failure with that asteroid! And it really seemed there was no other way for them to get that fuel, so he had to take that risk or be grounded and wait for Pelene-50 to catch up with them.

66.media.tumblr.com/2886b9590ca0c23d21ff886d6b82d511/tumblr_p9qfnmhVHL1ucey4co4_540.gif

I watched it yesterday and thought he has finally lost his humanity but I will look again to find his anguish.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."
 
Lurena
Hello everybody!
Ready to go?
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
 
http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
JustBrad
One Spare Part wrote:

At the time it was 1st shown I couldn't deal with Avon's "turn for the worse" and he only gets worserer! I tried really hard to find excuses for what he was doing. I was personally involved! But you know what is worse? The rest of the crew let him get on with it. Only Vila speaks up.


What he does is understandable and defensible. If he doesn't take that action, everyone, including Doctor Plaxton, will die anyway. It is an action that requires separating logic from emotion, and is therefore pure Avon.

What constitutes the Turn For The Worse, is his complete lack of remorse.
 
RB
littlesue wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

RB wrote:

Evening all, just need to find the episode on you tube on the tv and will be ready.


So glad you can join us again, Richard!


I hope you're nice and comfy all snuggled up in your duvet?


I am indeed, thank you .
Off we go...
 
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Good afternoon. No children needing me today.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.
 
One Spare Part
JustBrad wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

At the time it was 1st shown I couldn't deal with Avon's "turn for the worse" and he only gets worserer! I tried really hard to find excuses for what he was doing. I was personally involved! But you know what is worse? The rest of the crew let him get on with it. Only Vila speaks up.


What he does is understandable and defensible. If he doesn't take that action, everyone, including Doctor Plaxton, will die anyway. It is an action that requires separating logic from emotion, and is therefore pure Avon.

What constitutes the Turn For The Worse, is his complete lack of remorse.

Yes I think that is what I was striving to say ...eventually would have got there.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."
 
Hugbot
RB wrote:

Evening all, just need to find the episode on you tube on the tv and will be ready.

Good to have you with us again!
 
Nixxie
Ohh, the dun dun dun's in the background are a bit ominous.
 
Mrs_Underhill
One Spare Part wrote:

Mrs_Underhill wrote:



On my first watch I was shocked by Avon's coldness and him being such a dick. On rewatch I saw his anguish and desperation of having to do those things. Damn he almost cried after failure with that asteroid! And it really seemed there was no other way for them to get that fuel, so he had to take that risk or be grounded and wait for Pelene-50 to catch up with them.

66.media.tumblr.com/2886b9590ca0c23d21ff886d6b82d511/tumblr_p9qfnmhVHL1ucey4co4_540.gif

I watched it yesterday and thought he has finally lost his humanity but I will look again to find his anguish.


It's easier to see with gifs, like above. He does show emotion when saying that they need that drive (when sending Vila and Dayna in), and also when he hooks up Dr.Plaxton to fire with her drive. Afterwards - yep he acts as if nothing happened.

Ok, time to start!
 
One Spare Part
Oh happy birthday btw hugbot Unsure
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."
 
RB
To boldly go....oops wrong show..
 
Lurena
Happy Hugbot Day!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
 
http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Hugbot
One Spare Part wrote:

Oh happy birthday btw hugbot Unsure

Thank you!
 
Mrs_Underhill
Happy birthday Hugbot! Smile
 
Hugbot
RB wrote:

To boldly go....oops wrong show..

Thanks to the music, I was confused for a moment, too ...
 
Lurena
Love the music and the first scenes.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
 
http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Ellen York
Hugbot wrote:

Evening all! Oops
Just came back from my birthday dinner - onion soup; plaice fillet Büsum-style (i.e. with shrimps on top), fried potatoes and cucumber salad; white wine; espresso and Drambuie .... hic! Please bear with me if I should ramble on incoherently ....


Sounds like a tasty birthday dinner Smile
 
Nixxie
Lurena wrote:

Happy Hugbot Day!

Ohh yes indeed - happy cake day!
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
22,439,935 unique visits since 8th January 2014