Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 15

· Rebels Active: 1
daro2096

· Total Rebels: 1,074
· Newest Rebel: Kirbmaster

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [33 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [21 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [9 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [23 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
7% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 137
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - Horizon - 17th November 2018
trevor travis
Look at that hand print. Someone tried to cop a feel with Jenna. That primitive now has a limp Wink
 
trevor travis
The Kommissar's fatal mistake. The Federation has ruled through fear and brainwashing, not force. He failed to realise that Blake and Cally had made Ro see enough of the reality.
 
trevor travis
Is this the ONE planet that Blake actually liberates?
 
Tyce
Yay. Great episode!
 
Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Is this the ONE planet that Blake actually liberates?

Albian?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Yay. Great episode!

Excellent episode! I wasn't posting much, because I was too busy enjoying it Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
trevor travis
T and T, thanks for your company. Top episode!
 
Tyce
Thanks for the company guys. I look forward to seeing you again next week.
 
Travisina
See you next week for Pressure Point, hopefully.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Is this the ONE planet that Blake actually liberates?

Albian?


I'd say that's Grant and the rebels.
 
Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Is this the ONE planet that Blake actually liberates?

Albian?


I'd say that's Grant and the rebels.

Ooh, another rock band. Del Grant & The Rebels!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

See you next week for Pressure Point, hopefully.


Not sure if I can make next week, but feel free to carry on without me.
 
trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Is this the ONE planet that Blake actually liberates?

Albian?


I'd say that's Grant and the rebels.

Ooh, another rock band. Del Grant & The Rebels!


I'm sure Paula would go to see them Grin Grin
 
Tyce
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Is this the ONE planet that Blake actually liberates?

Albian?


I'd say that's Grant and the rebels.

Ooh, another rock band. Del Grant & The Rebels!

Cool. We are getting so musical.

Funny musical story. My ABBA choir - yeah I have an ABBA choir - my other obsession.... Anyway we're supposed to be performing on Friday at 8pm at a rather prestigious event. We just got told we've been bumped to 10pm because another group who were performing later have a 2nd event to get to. We're not happy. So I checked out who the other group were.... you'll never believe their name!! Are you ready for this?? The other group is called 'Space Rats' - I kid you not!! I hate to think what kinda music they play.
 
Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Cool. We are getting so musical.

Funny musical story. My ABBA choir - yeah I have an ABBA choir - my other obsession.... Anyway we're supposed to be performing on Friday at 8pm at a rather prestigious event. We just got told we've been bumped to 10pm because another group who were performing later have a 2nd event to get to. We're not happy. So I checked out who the other group were.... you'll never believe their name!! Are you ready for this?? The other group is called 'Space Rats' - I kid you not!! I hate to think what kinda music they play.

That's brilliant! Were they inspired by B7?

Also, how fab that you're in an ABBA choir - I love ABBA! Are you Agnetha or Anni-Frid?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
Tyce
Travisina wrote:
That's brilliant! Were they inspired by B7?

I donít know anything about them except their name. But if when we get there they look like Ďourí Space Rats Iíll let you know.

Travisina wrote:
Also, how fab that you're in an ABBA choir - I love ABBA! Are you Agnetha or Anni-Frid?

We donít do imitations. Thereís 20 of us so that wouldnít work anyway. We just wear basic black. Oh and...um.... how shall I say this..... Iím not just Ďiní the choir, I founded it and run it (and have done so for 14 years). Yeah I know sad, mad Blakeís Seven fan AND sad, mad ABBA fan..... LOL
 
Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:
That's brilliant! Were they inspired by B7?

I donít know anything about them except their name. But if when we get there they look like Ďourí Space Rats Iíll let you know.

Travisina wrote:
Also, how fab that you're in an ABBA choir - I love ABBA! Are you Agnetha or Anni-Frid?

We donít do imitations. Thereís 20 of us so that wouldnít work anyway. We just wear basic black. Oh and...um.... how shall I say this..... Iím not just Ďiní the choir, I founded it and run it (and have done so for 14 years). Yeah I know sad, mad Blakeís Seven fan AND sad, mad ABBA fan..... LOL

That is awesome.

Hubby and I met through Horizon, and we're both Abba fans, so I guess the two fandoms go together?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
18,527,494 unique visits since 8th January 2014