Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 16

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,130
· Newest Rebel: Carlm

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [35 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 154
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
40th Anniversary Rewatch - D10 Gold
trevor travis
The episode: Derek Ten - Gold (Carry On Photocopying)
The date: Tuesday, November 27th, 2018
The time: 7.45pm UK time

Starring Paul Darrow, Michael Keating, Steven Pacey, Josette Simon, Glynis Barber, Peter Tuddenham and Peter Tuddenham as Avon's 7, plus Roy Kinnear and a mysterious ex-president in high heels… who could it be?

Join us for a wonderful heist story, in which the crew have descended into common criminality… which was always going to happen at some point. Also there’s 10 bonus points to anyone who manages to get a photocopy of Soolin’s bum.

JustBrad
i.imgur.com/fnYSlTk.jpg

Methought I was enamored of an ass.
A Midsummer Night's Dream - Act IV, scene i

Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

Brilliant, Brad!
GrinGrinGrin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Mrs_Underhill
JustBrad wrote:

Fantastic line-up! Wink

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

i.imgur.com/fnYSlTk.jpg

20 bonus points to Brad, who not only pressed the photocopy button, but managed to get a colour photocopy Wink

BradPaula
JustBrad wrote:

i.imgur.com/fnYSlTk.jpg

Well now, there's no ifs, ands, or BUTTS about that photo!

Or how about a Batman type ending.. "Is this the END of our heroes? Stay tuned, same Bat time, same Bat channel!"
(Gets coat and runs)
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

One Spare Part
JustBrad wrote:

i.imgur.com/fnYSlTk.jpg

I was looking at this on morning break at work when the peace was shattered by the shocked cry of: "are they wearing trousers?!" It was a bit embarrassing in front of a kitchen full of policemen...
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Looks like a snow day tomorrow, so I should be around.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Mrs_Underhill
I vaguely remembered this episode as being a fun, smart heist on my first watch. Didn't expect to get so depressed and sad when I rewatched it. It hit me almost as bad as "Orbit" because I could see how "Orbit" would follow from it, with Avon feeling like nothing mattered anymore. It's the beginning of the end.

I was scared by Avon and for Avon here. He looked burned down to cinder right from the start, and that laugh in the end just did it.

And I thought that his "they are not my gang, we just stick together for mutual convenience" was him desperate about having the responsibility for those people, about having to be a leader who had to keep them alive against impossible odds. I had a flashback to Blake's "I don't like responsibility either" in "Deliverance".

Also this one got me very upset with unfairness of it all. Servalan got the moment of grace in "Sand" before the end, had a nice moment with Tarrant who's still retained his innocence and humanity. But Avon - she sucked it all out of him in "Terminal", and he didn't get any reprieve until the end.
She's like a vampire - she's drawn to humanity in her partners. And then she gets them killed, or worse - empty and burned, like Avon. Damn, this show is brutal, and the worst it still to come!

66.media.tumblr.com/819846506bd67f5d7c2c90ad949db357/tumblr_piiw8qlcKI1xe9r4qo3_400.gif

66.media.tumblr.com/9ea5aba8c4145c96adcbc99cbe6a9b0c/tumblr_inline_pim8mxCw8J1w7e4qu_540.gif
Edited by Mrs_Underhill on 27 November 2018 19:26:03

RB
Evening all.
Back soon.

littlesue
Just getting ready. Tea, choccies biccies blanket.....
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

One Spare Part
Had my jaffa cakes, supping my tea. Waiting eagerly to see the late and great actor Roy Kinnear. I have never seen him oerform badly.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Hugbot
Evening all! Oops

RB
Off we go...

Mrs_Underhill
Hi everyone, ready to start muted Youtube in a minute.

Nixxie
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

I vaguely remembered this episode as being a fun, smart heist on my first watch. Didn't expect to get so depressed and sad when I rewatched it. It hit me almost as bad as "Orbit" because I could see how "Orbit" would follow from it, with Avon feeling like nothing mattered anymore. It's the beginning of the end.

I was scared by Avon and for Avon here. He looked burned down to cinder right from the start, and that laugh in the end just did it.

And I thought that his "they are not my gang, we just stick together for mutual convenience" was him desperate about having the responsibility for those people, about having to be a leader who had to keep them alive against impossible odds. I had a flashback to Blake's "I don't like responsibility either" in "Deliverance".

Also this one got me very upset with unfairness of it all. Servalan got the moment of grace in "Sand" before the end, had a nice moment with Tarrant who's still retained his innocence and humanity. But Avon - she sucked it all out of him in "Terminal", and he didn't get any reprieve until the end.
She's like a vampire - she's drawn to humanity in her partners. And then she gets them killed, or worse - empty and burned, like Avon. Damn, this show is brutal, and the worst it still to come!

yes, this episode is all a bit twisty turny with regards to plot... I'm never 100% sure why they're doing this heist in the first place - let alone carry on with it after it gets tricksy! Maybe having all that money aboard Libby went to Avons head and he wants the same again? Who knows!!
But yes... Avon is getting very fraught by this point in the series... he is not a natural leader.

JustBrad
Starting

Lurena
Hi everybody! I just made it!
Ready to go!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
BradPaula
Hello all. Great episode today.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

JustBrad