Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,093
· Newest Rebel: Steve Wraith

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [34 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
3% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [21 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [23 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [11 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [8 Votes]

Votes: 143
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - Trial - 8th Dec 2018
trevor travis
Thania is so out of her depth here.

A shame Trooper Par is only in this episode. He survives, so he could have appeared again.

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

Oh, a now lovely scene between Travis and Par.

Brian is so good in this episode. It shows how good his Travis was, when given the right material and not made to dress up as a mummy Wink

Yes he has grown on me so much, though I hated his Travis at first. But he is so convincing in this episode.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

Thania is so out of her depth here.

A shame Trooper Par is only in this episode. He survives, so he could have appeared again.

They should have drugged his food instead. Then he wouldn't have been suspicious.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Brian is so good in this episode. It shows how good his Travis was, when given the right material and not made to dress up as a mummy Wink

Yes he has grown on me so much, though I hated his Travis at first. But he is so convincing in this episode.

It's always difficult stepping into another actor's shoes, but when given the right material, Brian does a fine job. He's unfortunate that he gets a couple of really duff episodes, in which Travis is really poorly written - Hostage and Voice From The Past.

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

It's always difficult stepping into another actor's shoes, but when given the right material, Brian does a fine job. He's unfortunate that he gets a couple of really duff episodes, in which Travis is really poorly written - Hostage and Voice From The Past.

Why did you think he was poorly written in Hostage? I felt he was written worse in places in Weapon when he shot the Blake clone, it seemed to me he knew he was a clone but shot him anyway and I felt that was unrealistic.

trevor travis
The irony is Avon, despite all his protests otherwise, has more believe in Blake than just about anyone. There's clear times when Avon could have taken a different path - this is one of them. He could have done a slightly worse job with the search pattern here.

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

The irony is Avon, despite all his protests otherwise, has more believe in Blake than just about anyone. There's clear times when Avon could have taken a different path - this is one of them. He could have done a slightly worse job with the search pattern here.

Yes but he is clearly concerned about Blake, no matter how much he slags him off to the crew.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:
Why did you think he was poorly written in Hostage? I felt he was written worse in places in Weapon when he shot the Blake clone, it seemed to me he knew he was a clone but shot him anyway and I felt that was unrealistic.

He has the upper hand in Hostage, but then becomes a ranting lunatic and messes it up. I agree that Weapon is a shaky start for his Travis.

I think the first Brian Travis episodes I watched were The Keeper/Star One, so I quite liked him from the off, because he's good in those two.

meegat39
This episode is almost like foreshadowing of Ultraworld when Dayna says she is too young to be absorbed

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Yes but he is clearly concerned about Blake, no matter how much he slags him off to the crew.

Avon's actions often say more than his words.

meegat39
Then Blake says he is not ready to surrender anything!!

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

This episode is almost like foreshadowing of Ultraworld when Dayna says she is too young to be absorbed

Yes, it is similar - a living planet which is one single organism, and an artificial planet ruled by one living organism.

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

He has the upper hand in Hostage, but then becomes a ranting lunatic and messes it up. I agree that Weapon is a shaky start for his Travis.

I think the first Brian Travis episodes I watched were The Keeper/Star One, so I quite liked him from the off, because he's good in those two.

Yes he is good in those. I also like him in this and Gambit.

trevor travis
Travis proving he's no fool! He almost gets off mass murder.

meegat39
I like the way that Travis warns Thania

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Yes he is good in those. I also like him in this and Gambit.

I like that both in Trial and Gambit, he's portrayed as the wronged hero.

trevor travis
Blake is thinking here. Avon has given him one free run at the Federation. So go straight for Servie!

trevor travis
"Avon's gadget works" Grin Grin

meegat39
I really feel that Blake and Avon seem like a couple in this. You can feel the chemistry between them. I don't mean sexual. It's odd...

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

I really feel that Blake and Avon seem like a couple in this. You can feel the chemistry between them. I don't mean sexual. It's odd...

There is a strong relationship between them. I know what you mean.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 3.19 seconds
20,047,652 unique visits since 8th January 2014