Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,121
· Newest Rebel: paul kerr

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [35 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [13 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 152
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
40th Anniversary Rewatch - D12 Warlord
trevor travis
One Spare Part wrote:

Mrs_Underhill wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

He knows. Avon knows. And worse still he knew what would happen. Bad Avon.

I don't think he knows. How? Zeeona is the only one who knows how that equipment works.
Avon doesn't want to risk Tarrant for trouble his girlfriend brought on them, and Soolin agrees with him this time. They both agree that Zeeona must do it herself because she needs to.

There was knowledge in that smile: whatever can go wrong will go wrong. He stopped Tarrant from going with to preserve him for his flying skills...or whatever reason they have Tarrant there for.

Oh, interesting theory.

I agree that Avon knew Zeeona would commit suicide. But he doesn't tell Tarrant to ensure Tarrant doesn't try to save her and ends up dead as well? Neat - and it fits.

trevor travis
Thanks everyone... see you next week for the Christmas Special episode...

JustBrad
BradPaula wrote:

Can't wait for the uplifting series ending next week... that was just ketchup on Blake's shirt, wasn't ti?? 'Night.

Strawberry Syrup. He was eating a desert at the Black Lion and it exploded.

Mrs_Underhill
trevor travis wrote:

Mrs_Underhill wrote:

I love Avon in those scenes. Calm, collected yet desperate.

Yes, it flies in the face what's stated sometimes that Avon is mad in the final few episodes. Under stress, maybe, but not mad.

Agree, especially as in this episode he was actively trying to turn things around. He had hopes for the alliance, and he found Blake by this point. But I think he did go around the bend in Sand/Gold/Orbit, and it's Orbit which made him try to stop.

That's why I can't see his smile in the end as sadistic - as it contradicts everything else about him in this episode. Hmm - unless it does prove that he's mad: he's trying to keep the lid on it but it still gets out.

trevor travis wrote:

If only Dayna was better at maths, she could have worked out the age difference between herself and Justin...

Maybe Justin *was* her math teacher? Explains a lot.

Lurena
Awww, I missed this rewatch and I just came home 10 minutes ago...
I am eager to read your comments, but I need some sleep first.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.39 seconds
20,984,155 unique visits since 8th January 2014