Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,121
· Newest Rebel: paul kerr

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [35 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [13 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 152
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
41st Anniversary Rewatch - A2 Space Fall
Nixxie
That was a good watch! see you all next week Smile

One Spare Part
See you next weeeeeeek!
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Mrs_Underhill
Posting the scheme of the London, as promised, bigger version here.
static.diary.ru/userdir/5/5/1/9/551988/85551065.jpg

There are 48 seats for prisoners (i.e. 48 prisoners), and 8 3-level bunks, i.e. 24 sleeping places.
Meaning prisoners would have to swap bunks half-and-half, i.e. sleep in turns.

For the crew there are 3 3-level bunks, meaning there was 9 crew? 5 died according to Leylan's report (Raiker + 3 people dead because of Liberator, 1 more killed by the prisoners, probably). Meaning it's 4 of the crew left at Cygnus Alpha.

Washrooms are shown with a toilet, a shower and a sink. Nothing about washing clothes but maybe dry-clean machine is built into a wall: you push the clothes in the slot and then take them out.
Edited by Mrs_Underhill on 16 January 2019 13:20:15

BradPaula
Sorry to have missed the rewatch today but I had a dental appointment moved up because of a water main break and also promptly caught a bad cold and to tell the truth my eyes are so watery and bleary I can hardly read the computer screen! In a few days I'll go back and read all of your comments- and by then my eyes had better clear up, and hopefully the same with my fever! <Yuck>
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

One Spare Part
BradPaula wrote:

Sorry to have missed the rewatch today but I had a dental appointment moved up because of a water main break and also promptly caught a bad cold and to tell the truth my eyes are so watery and bleary I can hardly read the computer screen! In a few days I'll go back and read all of your comments- and by then my eyes had better clear up, and hopefully the same with my fever! <Yuck>

A dose of Avon would have made you better or would you prefer something a bit more gingery?
Edited by One Spare Part on 16 January 2019 20:24:35
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

BradPaula
One Spare Part wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

A dose of Avon would have made you better or would you prefer something a bit more gingery?

I'll leave the ginger for my tea! LOL There also has been an update. Now both Brad and myself have the FLU! Don't ask! It isn't a pleasant thing! Thanks for the funny post, it made me smile!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I'll leave the ginger for my tea! LOL There also has been an update. Now both Brad and myself have the FLU! Don't ask! It isn't a pleasant thing! Thanks for the funny post, it made me smile!

Get well soon.

And look on the bright side. You're doing better than poor Nova.

Travisina
Really sorry to have missed this rewatch (AGAIN). Didn't get home from work in time (AGAIN). New year's resolution - to work through lunch on Tuesdays, so that I can leave the office early...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.43 seconds
20,983,936 unique visits since 8th January 2014