Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,079
· Newest Rebel: M1795537 OC Virn

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [34 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [21 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [21 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [23 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [11 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 141
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - Gambit - 9th Feb 2019
trevor travis
I wonder what the correct way is of pronouncing Cevedic. We hear several here.

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

I say what was Cally putting in her drink?

Sugar? Salt? Cocaine?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

I wonder what the correct way is of pronouncing Cevedic. We hear several here.

And various variations of Chenie.

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

I say what was Cally putting in her drink?

Sugar? Salt? Cocaine?

Cocaine, awesome. LOL

Tyce
Beware, the dreaded jacket scene is coming up.

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Oh, I love it. Two awesome actors struggling with inside-out coat, carrying on like true professionals. It's the sort of thing that could happen on stage during a live play - they cover beautifully.

Travisina
What does irk me is the short sound loop of Cally and Jenna's repeating several times in the background behind Blake.

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Oh, I love it. Two awesome actors struggling with inside-out coat, carrying on like true professionals. It's the sort of thing that could happen on stage during a live play - they cover beautifully.

Yes. I love the fact that they just carry on with the scene almost without blinking. And obviously the BBC was on too much of a budget to reshoot the scene.

meegat39
Hello joining you super late on my birthday 😊
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Yes. I love the fact that they just carry on with the scene almost without blinking. And obviously the BBC was on too much of a budget to reshoot the scene.

Not so much budget, but time. They were on a really tight studio schedule - at 10.00pm the lights would go off, whether or not filming had finished.

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Happy birthday, Meegat! You share the day with Sally Knyvette Smile

Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

Hi Meegat, Happy Birthday. Sorry we started early.

meegat39
Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hi Meegat, Happy Birthday. Sorry we started early.

Hi Tyce no worries! Hi Travisina and TT. Yes I am aware that I'm in good company
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Not so much budget, but time. They were on a really tight studio schedule - at 10.00pm the lights would go off, whether or not filming had finished.

Yes, the more infamous scene (from the same director as here) is the bodged death Gan scene, which looks awful and Gan doesn't look dead at all. It was filmed just before 10pm, with no chance of doing it again.

Although there's nothing to stop the director filming such a key scene at a different time of the day. An example is the very final scene of Blake. Mary Ridge got that out of the way at teatime on the penultimate day of filming. She was filming relatively unimportant and less challenging scenes at 10pm on the final day.

trevor travis
Ah, a bloke dressed as a nun. We see him for a few seconds.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Although there's nothing to stop the director filming such a key scene at a different time of the day. An example is the very final scene of Blake. Mary Ridge got that out of the way at teatime on the penultimate day of filming. She was filming relatively unimportant and less challenging scenes at 10pm on the final day.

I didn't know that - clever scheduling.

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I didn't know that - clever scheduling.

Yes, the sign of a smart director. I think she had it planned out in detail where all the dead bodies should be on the floor. She uses goes against convention in clearing them between takes. All the dead bodies are still there as Avon is surrounded.

Tyce
I have to say I think this is least convincing scene of the entire B7.

trevor travis
Why has Travis got an artificial arm in the first place? I thought it was just the hand which was artificial?

Travisina
"Our quarrel is with the Federation, not with you." er... I thought it WAS personal (we'll be rewatching SLD next week).

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.30 seconds
19,127,992 unique visits since 8th January 2014