Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,142
· Newest Rebel: blackprince

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 157
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
CYGNUS ALPHA LONDON
Mistletoe12
I have mine and Mistletoe Minor's tickets for Cygnus. (Thanks, hugs, and love to Annie. ) Having missed Cygnus last year and MP back in June, I'm really looking forward to the Con, meeting all the newer fans, and catching up with friends. See you all next weekend. Grin

Ian Kubiak
aztecrabbit wrote:

Hi Ian,

Please could you auction the two scripts as two separate items ? I am lucky enough to have a copy of one but not the other. It would also improve the chances of bidding successfully for one other person !

I am sure that will be fine.

Ian Kubiak
Sadly Stewart Bevan is unable to join us on Sunday for Cygnus Alpha London and he sends his apologies. So we spent some time seeking and locating (see what we did there?) another guest to join us for a day of Blake's 7 fun.

Please welcome actor Ian Cullen who played Escon in 'Seek-Locate-Destory'.

Ian Kubiak
Cygnus Alpha LONDON Schedule:

10:00-10:45: Doors open and registration

10:45-11:00: Hello and welcome

11:00-11:20: Photo studio with Mat Irvine, Simon Atkinson and Jonathan Wright-Miller

11:20-12:20: Interview with Mat Irvine, Simon Atkinson and Jonathan Wright-Miller

12:20-13:30: Autograph session with Mat Irvine, Simon Atkinson and Jonathan Wright-Miller

13:30-14:00: Photo studio with Ian Cullen, Gillian Bailey, Judy Matheson, Jenny Twigge and Peter Roy

14:00-15:00: Interview with Ian Cullen, Gillian Bailey, Judy Matheson, Jenny Twigge and Peter Roy

15:00-15:15: Photo studio with Michael Keating and Brian Croucher

15:15-16:30: Autograph session with Michael Keating, Brian Croucher, Ian Cullen, Gillian Bailey, Judy Matheson, Jenny Twigge and Peter Roy.

16:30-17:30: Interview with Michael Keating and Brian Croucher

17:30-18:00: Charity Auction and Raffle.

18:00: Event ends

Ian Kubiak
Bonus Guest For Cygnus Alpha LONDON

We are excited to announce that Sam Dastor will be joining us for Cygnus Alpha LONDON on Sunday 22nd of September. Sam played The Caliph in the series 3 story 'Dawn of the Gods'.

Autographs from Sam are not included with tickets and will cost £10 each. You will need to purchase an autograph token in advance.

M1795537 OC Virn
Very jealous of everyone who can be there, because I can't. Have fun. Looking forward to all your reports and pics.
"Never assume anything, Section Leader."

Welshbungyman
Rebel update:

Departure is delayed slightly Saturday because of Boks vs Blacks but will be leaving immediately after final whistle... New eta between 4 & 5.

Jon & Becky

Mrs_Underhill
Welshbungyman wrote:

Rebel update:

Departure is delayed slightly Saturday because of Boks vs Blacks but will be leaving immediately after final whistle... New eta between 4 & 5.

Jon & Becky

Will be great to meet you again!

I'm down and safe at Premier Inn, today is mostly about overcoming jet lag. Lovely weather here in London!

Supreme Commander
SATURDAY EVENING MEET-UP/DINNER

I'm hoping to arrive by around 6pm tomorrow (ie Saturday) - perhaps those of us who will be around should fix somewhere to meet up and a rough time to be thinking about dinner?

I (and I know a few others) are staying at the Premier Inn Kew Bridge so that seems a sensible place for everyone to meet up and perhaps someone who is planning to arrive earlier in the afternoon could volunteer to see if they can reserve a table (or several tables) near each other in the hotel's restaurant for either 6.30pm or 7pm (depending on what the majority want)?

Can we have a show of hands here for everyone who'd like to join in (if you don't want to eat but still want to meet up that's fine - I'm sure the hotel won't mind if people just want a drink or something if the rest of us are eating...)

Mrs_Underhill
I'm in for dinner at Premier Inn, and I can ask the hotel to reserve the tables after we know the headcount.

stormypetrel
Iím waving my hand in the air for dinner too- I donít mind what time, whatever suits- Iíll likely be there earlier unless I have another day of disasters (donít ask!)

BradPaula
To all Horizon members attending- please have a great time and remember those of us how could not attend. We'd really appreciate a review of the con and lots of photos, please?
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Chessene
Iíd love to join you all for dinner and/or drinks tonight.

Welshbungyman
Two more hands up from a couple of rebels.

We'll be on station from 4 so either time suits us. We'll probably be in the bar area once we've checked in, unpacked etc so either time will suit us.

Jon & Becky

Supreme Commander
OK that's a table for 6 so far... looking forward to seeing you all.

Luckily my car is an automatic and I don't need my left foot as I managed to pull/twist something rather painfully last night but still intend to hobble along. If only we had the teleport! Wink

Supreme Commander
Stuff to buy - save on postage...

Oh, and just to say that although no Horizon sales table this time, I'll have in the boot of my car a few bits & pieces in case anyone wants which will include Technical Manuals, the RPG, Colouring books, a few back newsletters, a few scripts - including Star One, Volcano and The Way Back - useful for signatures. And Paul's unmade script Man of Iron and some photos.

Mrs_Underhill
I booked a table for 6 for 7PM at Premier Inn tonight, with an option to add more people if someone else shows up here in the next 1-2 hours.
I believe some people from FB who are not on Horizon wanted to come too.

Travisina
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Supreme Commander
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

I booked a table for 6 for 7PM at Premier Inn tonight, with an option to add more people if someone else shows up here in the next 1-2 hours.
I believe some people from FB who are not on Horizon wanted to come too.

Excellent - many thanks. The more the merrier.

I'm still packing but will definitely be there by 7. Probably. Happy

Travisina
Supreme Commander wrote:

I'm still packing but will definitely be there by 7. Probably. Happy

LOL-ing quietly, here... (sorry, SC! And thanks again for the ticket Smile )
Have a fab evening, everyone - see you tomorrow!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.85 seconds
22,423,434 unique visits since 8th January 2014