Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,130
· Newest Rebel: Carlm

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [35 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 154
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
41st Anniversary Rewatch - C6 City at the Edge of the World
meegat39
Thanks for another great rewatch folks !!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

trevor travis
Great episode that one - one of the very best.

See you next week for an uplifting tale of mass genocide.

Mrs_Underhill
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

sweevo wrote:

Mrs_Underhill wrote:

So for Kerril it's a choice of coming with Vila on Libbie or going to Vilaworld. And she choses Vilaworld even before Bayban threatens her. Ugh, why?

Just be glad it's Season 3 instead of 4, otherwise Kerril would have died a very horrible death.

She lived because she never kissed Avon.

Hmm. If she'd come on board Libby, do you think she'd decide she fancied Avon or Tarrant more than Vila?

Well as she seemed to be impressed with cleverness there is a very good chance she would have fancied Avon more. Especially as in the beginning she kept calling Vila a little man in a derogatory way. Avon also has the advantage of height.

She said to Vila that she loved him, and I believe she meant it. Vila appealed to her even as a "little man" - clever, but not rough and threatening like those thugs who surrounded her. Don't think Avon's grimness and aloofness, or Tarrant's smugness would've been to her taste - she fell for Vila for a reason.
Edited by Mrs_Underhill on 13 August 2019 20:43:38

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

Well, thanks for the rewatch. Off to be dragged round a field with the dog now. See you next week!

Enjoy your dog walk! I think you get more hours of daylight than we soft southerners - the sun has set, and it's getting dark here Sad
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

JustBrad
Travisina wrote:

sweevo wrote:

Mrs_Underhill wrote:

So for Kerril it's a choice of coming with Vila on Libbie or going to Vilaworld. And she choses Vilaworld even before Bayban threatens her. Ugh, why?

Just be glad it's Season 3 instead of 4, otherwise Kerril would have died a very horrible death.

Yeah, you're right. And the ep would have ended on a close up of Avon.

Who would probably be the one to shoot Kerrill.... after kissing her.
There was a young man
From Cork who got Limericks
And Haikus confused.

Mrs_Underhill
Good night/good afternoon everyone, thank you for the lovely rewatch!
It was the last bit of sunshine before doom and gloom would start in earnest. Poor Cally...

BradPaula
Great episode. See you all next week. 'Night.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

It was the last bit of sunshine before doom and gloom would start in earnest. Poor Cally...

It's OK. After COA, we have a nice, uplifting tale where Avon returns to earth, meets an old flame and... oh... I see what you mean Wink Grin

JustBrad
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

sweevo wrote:

Mrs_Underhill wrote:

She lived because she never kissed Avon.

Servalan kissed Avon and lived, though. Smile

Other way round, I'm afraid.

Avon kissed (insert name here) and she died.
Servalan kissed Avon... and he died.
There was a young man
And Haikus confused.

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Mrs_Underhill wrote:

It's OK. After COA, we have a nice, uplifting tale where Avon returns to earth, meets an old flame and... oh... I see what you mean Wink Grin

To quote Tarrant in Terminal, "It's all downhill from here."
There was a young man
And Haikus confused.

Travisina
Thanks for the company, everyone!

Now to catch up with the postponed domestics - as somebody suggested upthread, I do have my priorities, and 'City' is my fave episode.

Got a leaving do at work next Tuesday evening, so won't be home in time for the rewatch. Enjoy the genocide...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

One Spare Part
I shall be watching this episode with your comments to hand. I had been looking forward to the joint watch but I needed to get out of the house! A bit of mother nature therapy was needed so we had a drive around the local villages. It was a lovely evening out but I did miss you all. Frown
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

One Spare Part
Well, that was a great rewatch. I really enjoyed your comments but all in all I think one fact stood out in this episode...Soolin really DID look lovely this evening!
See you next week for what became my favourite episode. I was really bowled over by it on my 1st rewatch last year. Ta ra for a bit.
Er actually my head had jumped ahead a few episodes. I was thinking of Sarcophagus. Still, we get double Cally next time! At least, for a while...
Edited by One Spare Part on 18 August 2019 21:13:39
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.99 seconds
21,474,840 unique visits since 8th January 2014