Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,158
· Newest Rebel: Project TAS

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Pokemon Go
Travisina
It transpired, during this evening's rewatch, that Nixxie and I are Pokemon Trainers!

I've been playing Pokemon Go since it officially came to the UK in July 2016, and am currently level 34.

Anybody else...?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Nixxie
According to my game I started playing on the 19th of July 2016 (yikes - where does time go?) & I'm level 40 (got there about May/June last year i think)
I help to organise the events in Southampton like community days & PVP battle days.

I started playing because as a disabled person I found myself able to go out on occasion but with zero money & no real reason to do anything... so when PoGo started up I thought it'd be a fun thing to try... little did I know that I'd make heaps of friends of all ages (a young teen came up to me in the art gallery I was viisting this afternoon & said he remembered me from a meet-up!!(the youth of today are not all wastrels!)) & the game has hugely improved my quality of life too because I have a reason to get out & visit new places with my carers & friends.

My fave pokemon so far is Dragonair cos it looks lovely! I enjoy raiding in groups and PVP battling too. I've also started playing Niantic's Harry Potter game & am having a good time with that too Grin

my trainer code is 685706584245 if you wanna add me!

Travisina
Ooh, well done for getting to level 40!

My first Pokemon game was the original (Pokemon Blue) on the Nintendo Gameboy - they've come a long way since then! I think it's brilliant that you organise events and community days.

I'm something of a solitary player - my husband started at first, but has since given up.

I've only got 2 Pokemon Friends, so I'll be very happy to add you - I'll PM you my Trainer Code.

My fave Pokemon is Pikachu (cos he's so cute!), but my most powerful are Dragonite and Tyranitar. I'm collecting Gyarados, which I've named Gyarados, Gyarados Dos, Gyarados Tres and Gyarados IV. That's a helluva lot of Magicarp, LOL!

Travisina
Nixxie wrote:

I've just tried adding you, but got an error message that said 'Trainer not found'. Can you confirm?

One Spare Part
I haven't got a clue what you 2 are talking about...Grin
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Hugbot
One Spare Part wrote:

I haven't got a clue what you 2 are talking about...Grin

They are talking about strange critters that are even haunting Kew Gardens (scroll down to post 123) .

For those addicted (I am most definitely not!): You should definitely visit Little Venice in London (it's just behind Paddington station):

i.imgur.com/f3AdgtO.jpg

(Those not addicted will also find it a lovely site for a stroll or even a visit of the puppet theatre barge!)

Nixxie
Travisina wrote:

Nixxie wrote:

I've just tried adding you, but got an error message that said 'Trainer not found'. Can you confirm?

i mis-typed try: 6857 0658 4345 Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.30 seconds
23,219,297 unique visits since 8th January 2014