Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,158
· Newest Rebel: Project TAS

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
B7 Annual 1979 - The Sima Experiment
Joe Dredd
Blakes 7 1979 Annual - The Sima Experiment read by Ian Marchant

briggsy1
Perfect bedtime listening perhaps.
Edited by briggsy1 on 13 October 2019 10:00:52

wall1885
this was fun, I enjoyed that

winnie-l
IIRC this is the same fellow (whose Avon S4 costume I *very* much admired at the June 2019 B7 event) who, when I asked if he was on Horizon, said, "On what?" & then said he'd never heard of this forum.

Anyone know him / his contact / willing to contact him & invite him to join us here?

(Although he seems rather more into DrWho than B7)

Joe Dredd
Interestingly, Mr Marchant seems to be one of the participants on the Travis Mk1 (B7 in character) podcast that has also been mentioned in its own forum entry in the last day or two. Surely there can't be two keen B7 fans with the same name?

briggsy1
No it is the guy from the B7 In Character podcast. He should have got Mrs.Merchant to do the voices of Jenna and Cally though.

thewayback7
By coincidence I was playing with filters on one of the pictures from the Sima story, the other day ...

Looks like Servalan or Travis have exceeded the plasma weapon's recommended guidelines.

i.imgur.com/kRWuBB2.jpg

briggsy1
Looks like the Federation troopers are trapped in a giant spider's web.

wall1885

Anyone know him / his contact / willing to contact him & invite him to join us here?

I've just invited him via his YouTube post, hopefully he'll join us

clanger68
Ooh, Ian is a lovely chap, hopefully he will join Horizon, if he hasn't already.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Spikeimar
Hey all, Yes I am the same chap who does the Podcast "Blakes 7 In Character" with Eric Moore. After todays recording (We discuss Zen) he told me that someone had said nice things about me and my narcissistic streak made me come and see. For old school fans I also used to sell the little lead miniatures under Imar Models of Avon etc.
Currently working on my Travis Mk2 uniform for next year's Team Blake event. Glad people liked the annual story audio read, took forever to edit all the fluffs out but was great fun doing the sound effects.
Ian Marchant

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.36 seconds
23,219,321 unique visits since 8th January 2014