Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,158
· Newest Rebel: Project TAS

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Dec 2019 Fanfic Challenge
purplecleric
As usual there are no December ficlet challenges so all of your creativity can go into the Advent Calendar. However for those who would like something to jog their muse...

‘Maybe some dreams are worth having.’ Jenna - Spacefall

The word prompt for December is … DREAMER

While I have not been able to participate in the challenges this year, I have read and enjoyed your contributions immensely. Thank you all for making these threads one of my favourite parts of Horizon since I began the ficlet challenges four years ago.

Would you like me to continue?

PS Bonus kudos to anyone who spots the link between this year’s word prompts :-)

Joe Dredd
purplecleric wrote:

Yes please!

purplecleric wrote:
PS Bonus kudos to anyone who spots the link between this year’s word prompts :-)

I'm sure "Jason" knows...! ; )

stormypetrel
Yes, please do continue!

I’m not sure I can spot the link, mind you. Something else for me to puzzle over!

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

purplecleric wrote:

Yes please!

purplecleric wrote:

I'm sure "Jason" knows...! ; )

Actually, it's even more clever than that - and no, I didn't spot it either until PC told me! After that I had great fun trying (and failing) to second-guess each subsequent month's prompt!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

JohnMax
“You expect us to believe that?” asked the ever-sceptical Jenna, adjusting her head attire. A pair of twigs, from the looks of it.
“Even for you, Vilia, this sounds a little far-fetched,” grumbled Gan, pulling at the red fabric of the outfit ( with white fur trim) that he had been handed.
Avon scowled, looking down at the green woolly jumper he had been given. “This seems to hold no purpose.”
Cally, dressed mostly in green also glared at Vila. “People used to bring TREES into their homes? That sounds primitive. The tree would die… And how is this outfit good for my health?”
Blake likewise protested – “A bar of humbug? A valuable element? I don’t see it somehow!”
Villa smirked. “It’s true. If you know your Terran history. Which I might add, I do. Now come on Avon, but the sash on!”
Gan picked up a brown sack from the floor of the deck, and squinted at it. “What’s in this?”
From the corner of the flight deck, an angry buzz piped up - “It makes no sense to add additional none functional lights to my casing….”
Avon frowned at the letters on the sash.
“What’s a Grinch?”

Choose your own adventure:
Q1) What was Vila dressed as?
Q2) Who sat on Gan’s knee first? (and what did they ask for?)

Anniew
John Max. LOL. And Vila was dressed as the Christmas Fairy of course, complete with blond wig and wand!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Anniew
Blake sat on Gan’s knee first and asked for, “The return of power to the honest man and the means to achieve it.” Gan gave him a jigsaw puzzle depicting baked beans and told Blake that if he could complete the puzzle, then his wish would be granted. Unfortunately the puzzle contained the correct number of pieces but one had been duplicated. That’s Blake’s 7 for you.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

GanMiniMe
Lol, John Max! I think Vila would look sort of cute dressed as an elf. And Gan as Santa is just perfect!

Mrs_Underhill
Annie, I can't stop laughing over poor Blake here. It's so funny in a cruel way.

JohnMax - LOL! Smile

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.39 seconds
23,219,262 unique visits since 8th January 2014