Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,158
· Newest Rebel: Project TAS

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Comments - B7 Advent Calendar 2019
Joe Dredd
Hi everyone,

Please post any discussion (comments, solutions, etc) to do with the daily Advent Calendar here.

If any of the contributors posts a quiz, you are welcome to post here to say you solved it, or to ask for help or give hints, or even just to say what a big twit Joe Dredd is.

You can post your answers here too if you want to, but please change the text colour to something light so it is hard to read and can only be seen by others if they highlight it with the mouse. Like this: That's the way! Merry Christmas!

Best regards,

Joe.

Hugbot
Hooray, the Advent Calendar has started Ė and with such a great treat into the bargain!

Joe Dredd wrote:

would it have killed me to take some drawing lessons, already?!?

Don't worry, I put my little trolls everywhere although I can't draw either!

Laughed my socks off at the 'Donkey Donkey Entrance' (although TT usually makes other associations... Pfft), at no. 4 and 'Mercury'. I have to give some thought to several of the pictures... do I need to know cricket terminology?

Joe Dredd
Hugbot wrote:
Laughed my socks off at the 'Donkey Donkey Entrance'

Phew! Thanks Hugbot. I'm really glad to know it's not completely impenetrable. And thank you for putting your name down again on the sign-up thread.

Hugbot wrote:
... do I need to know cricket terminology?

Yes, though nothing too esoteric. If it helps, the man isn't from Traken (or even that alternate version in a parallel universe, "Oftraken"). Also his girlfriend* says she'd definitely marry him if he asked her. She doesn't intend letting him go. Lastly, when he plays soccer (football), he stands in front of a net.

*A bowled-over maiden**

**Howzat!!!

GanMiniMe
This is so much fun!!! Are you going to give us the answers at the end? I think I have all of them except number 6.

GanMiniMe
Iím stuck on number 6!! I donít remember an episode called Mixtape...

Joe Dredd
GanMiniMe wrote:
This is so much fun!!! Are you going to give us the answers at the end? I think I have all of them except number 6.

I'm really glad you're enjoying it, GanMiniMe! We will definitely give answers but not immediately as some people don't get to view the calendar straight away.

GanMiniMe wrote:
Iím stuck on number 6!! I donít remember an episode called Mixtape...

i.imgur.com/WvGHLjK.jpg

I think this guy had a mixtape in the very first episode. Either that, or he was really grateful for the drugs the Federation were pumping into the water supply. It's not "The Way Back" though. Try running through the list of episodes and see if any might fit!

GanMiniMe
Thanks! I think I have an idea I doubt itís correct. I will now spend a lengthy amount of time obsessing over it. This is what Sundays are made of :-D

Joe Dredd
If you're keen for more, have a look at our 2017 Advent calendar: Click!. It also has a link to Cakeinmilk's superb B7 'Asteroids' game (as well as many other great contributions)!

(And if you want to check your answers to those ones, they're solved pretty early on in the accompanying 2017 Comments thread: Click!

stormypetrel
Iíve been looking forward to this- although I think my brain is now at risk of burnout, Joe! Iíve got No. 7- the rest should serve to distract me nicely from what Iím supposed to be doing today. And I got ĎDonkey Donkey Entranceí after Hugbotís comment aboveGrin

Joe Dredd
Well done, stormypetrel! And thank you for signing up for an extra day on the Calendar.

Travisina
What a great start, JD - I love these!

Thanks to the above clues, I've got the Donkeys and no.3
And the following - (hidden to avoid spoilers) -

0. Assassin - genius!
1. Redemption
2. Bounty - but I don't know what the other ep title is
3. The Keeper
4. Project Avalon (could also be Sarcophagus or Death Watch)
5. Duel (could also be Weapon, Killer and I've not yet got the fourth)
6. Voice from the Past
7. Dawn of the Gods
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

littlesue
Right here goes
1 Redemption
2 Headhunter and Bounty
3 The Keeper
4 Deliverence
5 Duel, Weapons, Killer and Shadows
6 Voice from the Past
7 Dawn of the Gods
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

GanMiniMe
Travisina wrote:

What a great start, JD - I love these!

Thanks

5. Duel (could also be Weapon, Killer and I've not yet got the fourth)

I thought the fourth one could be traitor

Hugbot
It is Monday morning, I have to go to work and it looks like a drab day. And here I sit, giggling at GanMiniMe's story. Good start to the day - thank you! That's why I love our Advent calendar.

Anniew
Joe Well so far, Iíve got three, and those well known episodes Woucher And Dad dancing.

Ganmini me I love Gan stories. And especially Gan baking stories.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

stormypetrel
GanMiniMe- Grin That brightened an extremely cold morning!

Anniew
joe: Oh and Stumped. The episode where Avon tries , and fails, to hide the key to the drinks cabinet from Vila.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Joe Dredd
Very good, GanMiniMe! In fact - "Sherry Christmas!!"

Moon Disk
Very funny, GanMiniMe - I'm particularly sold on the pink gingham apron - very fetching!

GanMiniMe
Thank you very much, guys! Iím really glad you enjoyed it. Happy Christmas! Xx

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.58 seconds
23,219,266 unique visits since 8th January 2014