Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,218
· Newest Rebel: Jason

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [27 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [29 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 179
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

2020 Rewatches
Season C on 40th anniversary, then A,B,D Season C on 40th anniversary, then A,B,D 45%[5 Votes]
Seasons A through to D, and don't worry about duplication with Aussie rewatches Seasons A through to D, and don't worry about duplication with Aussie rewatches 55%[6 Votes]
"Random" (i.e. mix seasons together) "Random" (i.e. mix seasons together) 0%[0 Votes]
Total Votes : 11
 Print Thread
2020 Rewatches
trevor travis
There's a bit of a hitch with the 2020 rewatches, in that the Aussie rewatch is currently on early Season Albert, so if we watch all 52 episodes on a Tuesday again, there is going to be duplication in some weeks.

So this poll is to work out what we want to do next year:

Option 1:
Watch Season C on its 40th anniversary, then watch, A, B and D for the rest of the year.

Option 2:
Watch Seasons A through to D, and not worry about duplication with the Aussies rewatches.

Option 3:
Go random (we have done this before) - someone selects an episode from a certain season each week, so we mix up all the seasons together.

Votes by December 23rd - first episode on January 7th.
Edited by trevor travis on 18 December 2019 20:46:39

JustBrad
Chronological order, please.

Or.... In reverse order. Then it becomes a show about how the angel Avon brings Blake back to life, they wipe out the Pacification program, Servalan loses the presidency, and they all escape Cygnus Alpha to live happily ever after back on Earth.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

One Spare Part
Well, as much as I want to start at Albert, I understand the dilemma of those watching the Aussie rewatches. So I guess I will vote for CABD. It will be interesting...as if A and B were the flashbacks of a dying Zen, putting together the beginning of the story as he was told through the conversations of the crew.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

stormypetrel
Id quite like to start at the beginning, really. But then Im one of those sad people who wouldnt mind watching the same episode twice in a week (although I work quite often on Saturdays, so Im unlikely to be about for any clashing Aussie rewatches.)

BradPaula
I'd not want to interfere with the Aussie rewatch so I'll vote watch series C first and then A, B and D.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Lurena
What am I to do?
My preference is to watch in order, but at this moment logic says CABD.
But sadly I will not be able to join the rewatches until 23 March.
So I don't think a vote of mine would be justified.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories and *my PD as Kerr Avon Tribute*
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Ulera
I will go with the majority as I wouldn't feel right swinging it either way (so to speak) being a newbie.

trevor travis
This is a bit tight, to say the least. I'm not planning to vote.

I'm out most of the 24th, so I'll check on the evening of the 23rd. If it's actually level, then I will vote, simply to break any deadlock.

Travisina
As a UK-based Aussie rewatcher, who's usually home too late to join the Tuesday evening eps, I'd note the following:

1. The actual Aussies (Tyce & Obsidian) won't be affected, because they only watch on Saturdays
2. The Yanks won't be affected, because they only watch on Tuesdays
3. The only ones this affects are the UK-based people who join the Aussies on Saturdays - which is mainly TT, Meegat and myself.

So, speaking for myself - and if Meegat and TT are okay with it - my vote would be to start with Series A and watch everything chronologically. I don't mind if there happens to be the same ep twice in a week, 'cos it means there's a reasonable chance of me getting to see it one way or another!
Edited by Travisina on 19 December 2019 20:31:44
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Hugbot
trevor travis wrote:

By Project Avalon, we'd have the same episode twice in a week Wink

I never thought that watching the interrogation table scene twice a week would be a problem for you! Pfft

But seriously, a rewatch in chronological order is the most sensible option (or a rewatch in reverse order, which would be a highly interesting experiment, as Brad pointed out). Apart from everything that Travisina said, let's face it: given the frequent postponing and post-post-postponing of the Aussie rewatches, they would soon fall behind, anyway.
Edited by Hugbot on 20 December 2019 15:12:13

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Travisina wrote:

As a UK-based Aussie rewatcher, who's usually home too late to join the Tuesday evening eps, I'd note the following:.

1. The actual Aussies (Tyce & Obsidian) won't be affected, because they only watch on Saturdays
2. The Yanks won't be affected, because they only watch on Tuesdays
3. The only ones this affects are the UK-based people who join the Aussies on Saturdays - which is mainly TT, Meegat and myself.

So, speaking for myself - and if Meegat and TT are okay with it - my vote would be to start with Series A and watch everything chronologically. I don't mind if there happens to be the same ep twice in a week, 'cos it means there's a reasonable chance of me getting to see it one way or another!

Am I the only Canada based fan here? My time zone is EST.

I'm in the watch chronologically based. Hopefully I'll be able to be free most Tuesday afternoons unless TPTB change my French lessons again.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

trevor travis
So the voting is closed and it was close, but the winner was seasons A to D.

If I had to make a vote to split it, that's the way I was going to go in any case. As Travisina summed it up, if those who do both sets of rewatches are happy watching the same episode twice in a week, then it's not a problem! And the overlap will only be for a few weeks in any case!

So join us as we take "The Way Back" on Tuesday, January 7th!!

Shuskara
I watched the whole series, 52 episodes on YouTube over about 10 days and thoroughly enjoyed them.

I decide to watch a few more due to comments here though have just found they have been removed apart from 1 episode.

What strikes me is apart from some of the poorly designed creatures and spaces scenes the scenes with just the humans and in the space ships still have a modern feel.

One Spare Part
Poorly funded is maybe a better term. They tried their best with the tupoence ha'penny they were given to spend.

littlesue
One Spare Part wrote:

Poorly funded is maybe a better term. They tried their best with the tupoence ha'penny they were given to spend.

According to Mat Irvine it was 5, though I think he jests. The budget that they were given was the same budget as Softly, Softly had (the programme that B7 replaced). Mat said the production team went to Pinewood in 1977 to see that new film being shot...something called Star Wars. When they found out about the budget those guys had...the BBC lot cried.
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

One Spare Part
I can't imagine an expensive version of B7 unless you count all those series that were inspired by it. I don't mind using my imagination!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.51 seconds
27,253,161 unique visits since 8th January 2014