Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 21

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,227
· Newest Rebel: Avon2925

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [26 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 182
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Corona (COVID-19) precaution tips
Lurena
Hand washing:
The advise is to wash your hands regularly during at least 30 seconds, but how long is that?

Just hum the first phrase of the Blake's 7 intro tune during the washing and you're there!

It will also give you that unique feeling of being united with your Blake's 7 fan friends!
(Soap takes 20 seconds to do its working, with 30 seconds you have effect)

Click on the image and sing along!
i.imgur.com/apZQaix.jpg
Edited by Lurena on 21 March 2020 12:17:18
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories and *my PD as Kerr Avon Tribute*
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Travisina
Lurena wrote:

Hand washing:
The advise is to wash your hands regularly during at least 30 seconds, but how long is that?

Just hum the first phrase of the Blake's 7 intro tune during the washing and you're there!

It will also give you that unique feeling of being united with your Blake's 7 fan friends!
(Soap takes 20 seconds to do its working, with 30 seconds you have effect)

What a good idea! I've been singing the Red Dwarf end credits song, but of course we should all sing B7 Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Lurena
Another tip when you are outdoors is:

Try to avoid touching your face (or an other one's face).
The virus lives happily and easily multiplies in the skin liposomes.

It seems Avon already knew about this fact:
i.imgur.com/lIi78ow.jpg

Lurena
Another outdoor tip:
Keep distance (6 feet / 1,50 m) from each other.

i.imgur.com/XxR4I94.jpg

Lurena
Knowledge must be gathered!

//INFORMATION//
i.imgur.com/XxgNJNi.jpg

// the virus can survive on cardboard for up to 24 hours
on plastic and stainless steel, two to three days
non-porous surfaces seem to allow the virus to survive longer. That could include things like doorknobs, bus and subway handrails, light switches, desks, and keyboards//

+ This is not a suggestion; it is a statement of facts:
you should routinely clean commonly used surfaces, like doorknobs and your phone, with disinfecting wipes. And avoid non-essential travel to public places, especially at peak times.+

i.imgur.com/6oSneGA.jpg

Joe Dredd
Make sure your hand sanitiser is at least 60% alcohol.

www.framecaplib.com/b7lib/images/rescue/rescu213.jpg

BradPaula
Lurena and Joe- you make the scary proposition of fighting the virus much more fun by including B7 photos! It was helpful and entertaining at the same time. I always said our fandom had the best people, and I has been proven correct again. Keep well eveyone and remember these simple instructions to keep that dreaded Phobon plague at bay. No one wants to have their knee caps fall off our their ears turn green, right?
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Lurena
Yes Paula, we all hope and pray for the best.
The situation has become very scary over here with short come of hospital beds and equipment. There are people who think light about it and still gather in groups etc.
I thought the images might be of help to make the information stick to people's mind.
I will post any new information here as soon as it comes available.

Lurena
How could I forget:

Respiratory hygiene:
Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.

(Droplets spread virus. By following good respiratory hygiene you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19)

i.imgur.com/MfzaG5Om.jpg

Lurena
Stay home if you feel unwell.
If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.

(National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility)

i.imgur.com/XqEBjrDm.jpg

sweevo
The virus is making me paranoid as hell (mainly because I can't go back to Italy to see my remaining family and I'm worried for them) - I'm doing my best to keep clean and stay at home (which isn't difficult considering my reclusive nature).

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
I'm standing by my desire to be a hermit.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Travisina
sweevo wrote:

The virus is making me paranoid as hell (mainly because I can't go back to Italy to see my remaining family and I'm worried for them)

My sympathies, Sweevo - it's very frustrating. Most of my family are in Israel, and even if I was able to get there, I wouldn't be allowed to see my mother (her residential home isn't allowing any visitors).

One Spare Part
We should be invoking the spirit of WW2...no, no invading of Poland etc...the community spirit that DID exist then. Looking out for each other, our neighbours; try not to sink down to the behaviour of some, do as you would be done by. I am sure Cally would support us in this...Gan, too so long as his limiter's working, Vila would be a black marketeer with a heart of gold leaf....
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Lurena
sweevo wrote:

The virus is making me paranoid as hell (mainly because I can't go back to Italy to see my remaining family and I'm worried for them) - I'm doing my best to keep clean and stay at home (which isn't difficult considering my reclusive nature).

Sweevo, you have my sympathy, I know how it feels to be separated from your beloved ones.
I'm wishing you courage and strength. Sta safe.

Lurena
Travisina wrote:

sweevo wrote:

The virus is making me paranoid as hell (mainly because I can't go back to Italy to see my remaining family and I'm worried for them)

My sympathies, Sweevo - it's very frustrating. Most of my family are in Israel, and even if I was able to get there, I wouldn't be allowed to see my mother (her residential home isn't allowing any visitors).

Travisina, you have my sympathy. Keep courage and hope. I have you in my prayers.

Travisina
One Spare Part wrote:

We should be invoking the spirit of WW2...no, no invading of Poland etc...the community spirit that DID exist then. Looking out for each other, our neighbours; try not to sink down to the behaviour of some, do as you would be done by. I am sure Cally would support us in this...Gan, too so long as his limiter's working, Vila would be a black marketeer with a heart of gold leaf....

Grin

Travisina
Lurena wrote:

Travisina wrote:

sweevo wrote:

Travisina, you have my sympathy. Keep courage and hope. I have you in my prayers.

Thank you, Lurena xx

M1795537 OC Virn
Saw a brilliant comment recently: someone complaining that even in the Blitz they didn't have all these restrictions, to which the reply was, " No, because you can't CATCH the Blitz".
You're not sulking, I hope?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.63 seconds
27,474,908 unique visits since 8th January 2014