Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,218
· Newest Rebel: Jason

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [27 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [29 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 179
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia B12: The Keeper - Sat 23rd May
Obsidian
I love Tara. Strangely, she reminds me of Vivienne Westwood...
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Tyce wrote:

How the hell are they going to pair bond if she’s not allowed to touch him.......

Exactly. She needs to touch his 'person' Wink

One way or another...

I have the feeling that artificial insemination wasn’t what he had in mind.

Dare I say, they are starting with a bit of frottage.

I expect exceptions are made for pair bonded couples.

Eventually, one would hope.

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Tyce wrote:

You’ll be thrilled to know I’ve decided to give up chocolate for health reasons, fortunately I have a heck of a lot of alcohol to compensate with. LOL

I think I could do with taking a leaf out of your book. My chocolate consumption has gone through the roof lately!

I have reasonably steady consumption of both (thank you, Weight Watchers!) - ending most evenings with a whisky and piece of good quality chocolate. Luxury!

I was doing well until this week, when for some reason I stopped keeping track of everything and then the chocolate thing got out of hand. This week is a bit of a write off anyway with the bank holiday and middle son's 18th birthday on Tuesday, so I am taking a break from healthy living, just don't want to end up going too far off the rails!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldn’t have been made if we hadn’t got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

She's a great character. Credit to B7 for having older female characters / actresses. Last week we had the Croupier and Chenie, previously we had Giroc.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Tyce wrote:

You’ll be thrilled to know I’ve decided to give up chocolate for health reasons, fortunately I have a heck of a lot of alcohol to compensate with. LOL

I think I could do with taking a leaf out of your book. My chocolate consumption has gone through the roof lately!

I have reasonably steady consumption of both (thank you, Weight Watchers!) - ending most evenings with a whisky and piece of good quality chocolate. Luxury!

I was doing well until this week, when for some reason I stopped keeping track of everything and then the chocolate thing got out of hand. This week is a bit of a write off anyway with the bank holiday and middle son's 18th birthday on Tuesday, so I am taking a break from healthy living, just don't want to end up going too far off the rails!

I find, after Easter, everything starts getting out of hand in choccy-eating territory.

mrsbookmark
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

She's a great character. Credit to B7 for having older female characters / actresses. Last week we had the Croupier and Chenie, previously we had Giroc.

She is really good. She keeps the episode going.

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Congrats to your middle son! (Dare I say, you don't look old enough to have such big kids?)
Anyway, you're allowed time off healthy living for special occasions Smile

Tyce
Has anyone noticed that Gola’s mini skirt matches Jenna’s dress? LOL

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Yes I noticed that. And you are right. It is great that they have these characters played by older actresses, and they do such a fine job!! Maybe it was less of an ageist time then, than it is now?
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldn’t have been made if we hadn’t got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

The UK had – and I think still has – a healthy respect for older female characters and the actresses to play them. They don't all have to be nipped and tucked as in the US.

trevor travis
Rather gruesome fight. Must have taken weeks to get Rod out of the carpet.

Obsidian
Tyce wrote:

Made for each other.

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Both hand-crafted by Goth seamstresses, no doubt!

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Both hand-crafted by Goth seamstresses, no doubt!

Lovingly hand-crafted...

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Rather gruesome fight. Must have taken weeks to get Rod out of the carpet.

It's very well staged (unlike the previous one outside)

Tyce
Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

The UK had – and I think still has – a healthy respect for older female characters and the actresses to play them. They don't all have to be nipped and tucked as in the US.

Very true.

Joe Dredd
Obsidian wrote:

Westwood as she is now, or has she always reminded you of her?

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Congrats to your middle son! (Dare I say, you don't look old enough to have such big kids?)
Anyway, you're allowed time off healthy living for special occasions Smile

Thanks Travisina! I also have a 20 year old but I started relatively young for these times.

Travisina
I love the Fool's voice. He sings beautifully.

trevor travis
President Travis does have a nice ring to it!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.80 seconds
27,254,817 unique visits since 8th January 2014