Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,195
· Newest Rebel: Ianpaul

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [24 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [25 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [18 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 171
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Ideas for future audio stories
wall1885
Recently I was thinking what could Big Finsh do now, in relation to full cast dramas, that I would appreciate as a fan.
Here's my thoughts, what ideas do you guys have.

I certainly want them to stick to what we know and build on that, I dont want any ''in an alternative universe'' type of stories.

I think Big Finish could work on full cast dramas for Travis. seeing as both actors are still with us they would be appreciated. Travis the early years (pre TV appearance) featuring Stephen Grief. Travis, after the episode Trial and leading up to Star One, featuring Brian Croucher, would also be interesting stories.
Also stories for Dayna pre Aftermath and Tarrant pre Aftermath could be done

Non of these ideas would pull away from established canon, if done properly

just my opinion but I thought I would share it

bob79519
Doing more Liberator Chronicles is the best way to go (unless they get the rights to series 4).

Travisina
wall1885 wrote:

Recently I was thinking what could Big Finsh do now, in relation to full cast dramas, that I would appreciate as a fan.
Here's my thoughts, what ideas do you guys have.

I certainly want them to stick to what we know and build on that, I dont want any ''in an alternative universe'' type of stories.

I think Big Finish could work on full cast dramas for Travis. seeing as both actors are still with us they would be appreciated. Travis the early years (pre TV appearance) featuring Stephen Grief. Travis, after the episode Trial and leading up to Star One, featuring Brian Croucher, would also be interesting stories.
Also stories for Dayna pre Aftermath and Tarrant pre Aftermath could be done

Non of these ideas would pull away from established canon, if done properly

just my opinion but I thought I would share it

Travis' story is brilliantly told in the recent audiobook 'Outlaw' by Trevor Baxendale - Outlaw. It fits perfectly into canon - both in terms of prequel, events between the on screen episodes and leading into Star One. It's read by Stephen Greif, and would be great if it could be turned into an audio drama, featuring first Stephen and then Brian.

Otherwise, I agree with bob - I've always loved the Liberator Chronicles, and would be very happy to have more 2- or 3-handed dramas in that style. The trouble with the full cast audios, like with the series itself, is keeping the balance of giving all the characters something to do. Even the full cast series had eps that just featured one or two regulars with guest actors.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

rojkerr1
No recasting please, would love to hear more Jenna stories, maybe even post Gauda prime...

JustBrad
rojkerr1 wrote:

No recasting please, would love to hear more Jenna stories, maybe even post Gauda prime...

Agree on no recasting, but I could see the following as totally acceptable, given the real life friendships between the actors.

A two hander featuring Blake, Avon, Vila, and Travis I

Michael would act Vila, and read Avon's lines as Vila narrating.

Steven would act Travis, and read Blake's lines.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

Joe Dredd
rojkerr1 wrote:

I think PGP is the way to go, as there's nothing in concrete about who it involves, or doesn't involve. They can put together any combination of the cast they want and have usage rights for (Jenna rescues Vila, Tarrant and Orac) and as many cast as they want (Jenna has met Zally, one of Cally's identical clone siblings who follows in her sister's footsteps and sounds uncannily - for a very good reason - like Jan C.). Del Grant is running another cell and turns up occasionally.

rojkerr1
that would be fine! Dayna is dead, I think, and Josette wouldn't return, but that leaves, Tarrant, Vila, Soolin, Jenna, Cally clone, Del Grant, Orac, maybe Slave salvaged, maybe Zen and regenerated Liberator.... both of travis, plenty of scope there!

BradPaula
A Del Grant boxed set from Big Finish would be great. It could follow the mercenary during his various adventures fighting the Federation and being paid to do so! LOL Why not? Since they already have done Del Grant joining the crew for a time, they could insinuate Vila or Jenna or Cally into some of the stories. I only wish!

One of my fervent wishes would be a story of how Tarrant and Bayban met. Too bad they don't seem to have the 'rights' to the character of Bayban.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Ellen York
I'll second the proposition for a how Tarrant met Bayban story. I'm sure there is some interesting back-story there and Colin Baker as Bayban is just so fun.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.32 seconds
26,067,997 unique visits since 8th January 2014