Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,218
· Newest Rebel: Jason

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [27 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [29 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 179
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch Australia B13: Star One - Sat 30th May
meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hello all! a little late and was just catching up with comments.

Hi Meegat!


Hi Travisina! I hear you have been out for breakfast or was that lunch? Sounds lovely, what did you order? I am off wild swimming today.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldn’t have been made if we hadn’t got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Couldn't move there for a minute.

You okay?


Perfectly. It was just the eulogising. Gulp!
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
mrsbookmark
meegat39 wrote:

Hello all! a little late and was just catching up with comments.


Hi Meegat!
 
trevor travis
Obsidian wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Blake and Avon obviously had a Space Monopoly argument during the three-month trip to Star One. Or maybe Avon's in a bad mood, because the Space Washing Machine broke down and they haven't changed clothes since Goth. They must be honking.


Space dry cleaners a la The Jetsons?


They no longer serve the Libby crew after Vila stole the Space Washing Powder.
 
Travisina
"Space Command no longer recognises the authority of the President or the Council."
The Federation is falling apart and she leads a militray coup. Servalan rocks!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

"Space Command no longer recognises the authority of the President or the Council."
The Federation is falling apart and she leads a militray coup. Servalan rocks!


Kick 'em when they're down. That's our girl. Nature abhors a vacuum.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
mrsbookmark
Can we all take a moment to applaud Jacquelin Pearce for how much her performance pulls this episode along? The dialogue is fantastic and she delivers it to perfection. This is how you keep action going (take note modern SF who thinks it's all explosions and nekkid people)
 
Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hello all! a little late and was just catching up with comments.

Hi Meegat!


Hi Travisina! I hear you have been out for breakfast or was that lunch? Sounds lovely, what did you order? I am off wild swimming today.

That was Obsidian - I was just rejoicing at being able to get a proper takeaway latte from the local bakery!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

"Space Command no longer recognises the authority of the President or the Council."
The Federation is falling apart and she leads a militray coup. Servalan rocks!


Utterly ruthless. Uses a galactic crisis to grab control. Kasabi was right.
 
Tyce
What was gonna happen when the people who volunteered to go to Star One for the rest of their lives died of old age - who is going to look after Star One then?
 
meegat39
mrsbookmark wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hello all! a little late and was just catching up with comments.


Hi Meegat!


Hi Mrs Bookmark! Sorry to hear you have been having a bit of a tough time Sad
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldn’t have been made if we hadn’t got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
trevor travis
mrsbookmark wrote:

Can we all take a moment to applaud Jacquelin Pearce for how much her performance pulls this episode along? The dialogue is fantastic and she delivers it to perfection. This is how you keep action going (take note modern SF who thinks it's all explosions and nekkid people)


Yes, she's office bound, but adds SO MUCH to the tension. A wonderful performance.
 
Travisina
mrsbookmark wrote:

Can we all take a moment to applaud Jacquelin Pearce for how much her performance pulls this episode along? The dialogue is fantastic and she delivers it to perfection. This is how you keep action going (take note modern SF who thinks it's all explosions and nekkid people)

YES!
Applause applause applause.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
mrsbookmark
trevor travis wrote:

Blake's no longer got an argument. "We have to win." "It's the only way I'll know I was right."


That's one of my favorite lines. Sums up alot.
 
Obsidian
mrsbookmark wrote:

Can we all take a moment to applaud Jacquelin Pearce for how much her performance pulls this episode along? The dialogue is fantastic and she delivers it to perfection. This is how you keep action going (take note modern SF who thinks it's all explosions and nekkid people)


Sorry. Just had to chuck the cat out.

Yes. Jacks is wonderful. So powerful without yelling or chucking things. Absolutely take your point about modern SF. Too b••••y noisy and things hanging out.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hello all! a little late and was just catching up with comments.

Hi Meegat!


Hi Travisina! I hear you have been out for breakfast or was that lunch? Sounds lovely, what did you order? I am off wild swimming today.

That was Obsidian - I was just rejoicing at being able to get a proper takeaway latte from the local bakery!


Sorry - Obsididian, what did you have?
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldn’t have been made if we hadn’t got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
trevor travis
Tyce wrote:

What was gonna happen when the people who volunteered to go to Star One for the rest of their lives died of old age - who is going to look after Star One then?


Their kids? Meanwhile, before they were replaced by the aliens, Lurena was the equivalent of "pair bonded" to one of the others.
 
Travisina
mrsbookmark wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Blake's no longer got an argument. "We have to win." "It's the only way I'll know I was right."


That's one of my favorite lines. Sums up alot.

Likewise. Blake in full-on obsessive mode, irrespective of consequences.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Tyce
Dying??
 
trevor travis
Avon, there's not a planet. It's a speck of dust on the scanner screen (obligatory Red Dwarf reference).
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.65 seconds
27,253,043 unique visits since 8th January 2014