Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 15

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,294
· Newest Rebel: jds12

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Liberator Chronicles Relisten - 2.3 Wolf
BradPaula
Thanks everyone. I read your posts when I got home. It was pretty much the same save the mask and sanitizer and forms to fill out and questions to ask about the virus and PPE and goggles- my the world has become complicated!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

stormypetrel
BradPaula wrote:

Thanks everyone. I read your posts when I got home. It was pretty much the same save the mask and sanitizer and forms to fill out and questions to ask about the virus and PPE and goggles- my the world has become complicated!

So how do you get your teeth cleaned with a mask on? Iím intrigued!

trevor travis
Going to concentrate on listening to this and following it!

trevor travis
And now Servie and Cally meet again!

stormypetrel
Just finished! We really are out of sync, arenít we?

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Iíve got about 15 minutes to go.

It's very good, though - isn't it?
Nigel writes well, and all the performances are top notch.

Yes. I think Iíve just got to the big twist.

No spoilers, please - I'm only 1/2 way through!

Just got off the phone with my sister - at least her calls are short!
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Today I received in the post four masks hand-made by my niece's boyfriend's mother in Germany (sorry, that sounds a bit more complicated than it actually is. My niece lives with her boyfriend in Germany). They're exquisitely sewn, made of cotton material. 4 different designs. I wore one when I went into our town centre today. Classier than the ones I've made out of cutting up odd socks (because there are no masks to be bought for love nor money over here).
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

trevor travis
How come they've got Orac? Isn't this a sequel to "Solitary", which took place between "Project Avalon" and "Breakdown".

trevor travis
Some interesting Cally and Servalan stuff here - they don't interact much in the series do they? There's a scene in "Powerplay."

stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Today I received in the post four masks hand-made by my niece's boyfriend's mother in Germany (sorry, that sounds a bit more complicated than it actually is. My niece lives with her boyfriend in Germany). They're exquisitely sewn, made of cotton material. 4 different designs. I wore one when I went into our town centre today. Classier than the ones I've made out of cutting up odd socks (because there are no masks to be bought for love nor money over here).

Are masks a big thing down your way? I havenít seen many people wearing them up here. A few, yes. And some gloves. But otherwise... I suppose thereís more space for us to keep out of each otherís way, maybe.

stormypetrel
trevor travis wrote:

How come they've got Orac? Isn't this a sequel to "Solitary", which took place between "Project Avalon" and "Breakdown".

I hadnít noticed that, but now you mention it... Pass.

trevor travis
OK so we've got:

1. Servie as a child
2. Servie meeting Nyrron before "Solitary"
3. Servie, Cally and Nyrron sometime in Season B (which itself seems to contradict "Solitary" ).
4. Servie and Cally meeting again and retelling this.

trevor travis
stormypetrel wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I spotted it a few years ago when we were trying to put the early Big Finish releases into a timeline and they realised "Wolf" seems to contradict "Solitary". Although the timeline of "Wolf" is so tricky, maybe I've misunderstood something.

trevor travis
Now Servie is narrating as "Cally did this" when she's talking to Cally at a later date. Wouldn't she say "you" rather than "Cally"?

trevor travis
This is very strong stuff. I need to stop worrying whether it makes sense Grin Grin Grin

Travisina
Interrupted again!
And back again, for Servie in the snow
My views are my own.

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Good point. It jarred with me, too.
My views are my own.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

This is very strong stuff. I need to stop worrying whether it makes sense Grin Grin Grin

Indeed!
My views are my own.

trevor travis
Oh, just come to the twist... and I think I'm ahead of Travisina... so keeping quiet, because I'd forgotten it!

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Oh, just come to the twist... and I think I'm ahead of Travisina... so keeping quiet, because I'd forgotten it!

Much appreciated!
My views are my own.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.69 seconds
35,126,056 unique visits since 8th January 2014