Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,294
· Newest Rebel: jds12

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish relisten - Warship
BradPaula
JustBrad wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I don't want to brag, but when I had a discussion with David Richardson, in Newcastle around 2012, I had an en depth conversation about Del Grant. Guess what heppened next? Armageddon Storm.....

You're mentioned on the CD jacket, though not by name. The dead giveaway is the 'fan in the Del Grant T shirt.'

Ah, the t-shirt. I remember many Brits were hesitant to ask strangers if they were there for the RTGP con. We were coming so I though, I'll tell them to look for the woman in the Del Grant t-shirt and come up to me. I met many of you all that weekend by standing in the lobby with my t-shirt and teleport bracelet on! Hey, it worked!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

I don't want to brag, but when I had a discussion with David Richardson, in Newcastle around 2012, I had an en depth conversation about Del Grant. Guess what heppened next? Armageddon Storm.....

From what I recall it involved a headlock Grin Grin

That was November 2012 - the Armageddon Storm was February 2013. I imagine he was bursting to tell you that Grant was already coming, but couldn't. Wink

JustBrad
Nice MacBeth quote worked in there.
Men of Harlech cease your dreaming, can't you see their street signs gleaming...

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

From what I recall it involved a headlock Grin Grin

That was November 2012 - the Armageddon Storm was February 2013. I imagine he was bursting to tell you that Grant was already coming, but couldn't. Wink

Yeah, David did seem quite surprised and coy about it.

BradPaula
Now you know why Nick Briggs calls us 'those Blake people'.

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Servalan's got out there very quickly.

How?

Don't know, doesn't bother me. We know she's in the area, cos she ends up on the same planet as Avon.
And it's so good hearing her in this - Warship wouldn't have been complete without her!

True! Maybe she had Space Command HQ out in that area, because she had a rough idea where Star One was, although didn't actually know where, until Jenna told her in "Star One".

BradPaula
This story dove-tails so well with the series. Bravo Big Finish.

trevor travis
So nice that Blake and Jenna get a write out!

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

And it ties in so neatly with what we see on screen - Vila sorting the life capsules, Cally and Avon joining him...
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

It fits in so well - glad they got their resident B7 continuity buff to write this Wink

JustBrad
Planets in the area include Chenga, Morhphaniel, Saran, and the Royal Shakespeare Company.
Men of Harlech cease your dreaming, can't you see their street signs gleaming...

JustBrad
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

And it ties in so neatly with what we see on screen - Vila sorting the life capsules, Cally and Avon joining him...

This is what happens when the professional writers are also fans.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

It fits in so well - glad they got their resident B7 continuity buff to write this Wink

Grin
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Yes. It's great. Most of the Big Finish fans are Doctor Who fans rather than B7, but Peter is also a huge B7 fan and it shows.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

Planets in the area include Chenga, Morhphaniel, Saran, and the Royal Shakespeare Company.

Grin Grin

Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

LOL! What's the location for 'Twelfth Night'?
My views are my own.

trevor travis
Really enjoyed that - one of the highlights of the range.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Yes. It's great. Most of the Big Finish fans are Doctor Who fans rather than B7, but Peter is also a huge B7 fan and it shows.

Yes, you can absolutely tell. Trevor Baxendale gets it spot on, as well.
My views are my own.

stormypetrel
Oh- phone call- sorry Sad

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Really enjoyed that - one of the highlights of the range.

Definitely.

I'm glad I was able to be around for this - it's one of the very very best. Almost flawless (loses 0.5 points for the observation deck).
My views are my own.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.81 seconds
35,126,158 unique visits since 8th January 2014