Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 16

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,294
· Newest Rebel: jds12

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish relisten - Warship
trevor travis
Servalan's got out there very quickly.

How?

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

How?

Don't know, doesn't bother me. We know she's in the area, cos she ends up on the same planet as Avon.
And it's so good hearing her in this - Warship wouldn't have been complete without her!
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

How?

She flew through a big orange swirly thing in space and she was there in moments.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

JustBrad
BTW, Blake, don't tell Avon about Servalan or you'll ruin the scene on Saran.
Men of Harlech cease your dreaming, can't you see their street signs gleaming...

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Voice acting really is different than screen acting, yet all our family are so very good at both. Listen to the emotion in Michael's voice.

Yes, indeed.

The whole cast are so good at voice acting. Obviously, some of them are experienced voice actors, but in the case of the others, I think it's the training they had back in the day.

Yes didn't they all go to RADA (and were taught to enunciate?!) Grin

Yes, I think so. If not RADA, then drama schools of similar quality.

You know, we should badger our surviving actors to write their autobiography (or biography) = not too sure of the difference before they pop off too. It was so great reading Paul's and Jac's

'Autobiography' is written by the person about himself/herself. 'Biography' is written about them by somebody else.
But I agree!

Ah! I thought it might be something like that. I also knew you would know! I think we need Michael's sooner rather than later, sadly and I think it would probably have to be a biography

He did a Mythmakers' interview a couple of years ago. Lots of biographical info.

Is that the best you think we will get then?

Dunno. Difficult to speculate. Maybe Nick Briggs can do an indepth, gentle interview, like he did with Jacks?

Well that would be good, so long as it was in a "life story" type of format. I don't think it would be impossible for a biography to be written. Could be a little harder than normal though.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

How?

Libby is too big to use the express lanes.
Men of Harlech cease your dreaming, can't you see their street signs gleaming...

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

How?

She flew through a big orange swirly thing in space and she was there in moments.

Of course!
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

BTW, Blake, don't tell Avon about Servalan or you'll ruin the scene on Saran.

Grin
My views are my own.

Travisina
Action girl Jenna!
My views are my own.

BradPaula
Meegat- Big Finish, and Nick Briggs not only did the Jacqueline Pearch interview but he did Tom Baker and Colin Baker and both actors who played Jago and Litefoot from Doctor Who. I had hoped he would have been able to do Gareth and Paul, but alas, too late. But the interviews are quite good so it would be nice if he'd think of doing Michael Keating, or other actors from B7.

meegat39
BradPaula wrote:

Meegat- Big Finish, and Nick Briggs not only did the Jacqueline Pearch interview but he did Tom Baker and Colin Baker and both actors who played Jago and Litefoot from Doctor Who. I had hoped he would have been able to do Gareth and Paul, but alas, too late. But the interviews are quite good so it would be nice if he'd think of doing Michael Keating, or other actors from B7.

Well that does sound good!!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

He's a very good interviewer. He did several of the Mythmakers, as well.
My views are my own.

BradPaula
meegat39 wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Next time we see Nick Briggs (he is often at our TARDIS con) I can ask about him interviewing the B7 actors. Or even talk with Jason Haigh-Ellery- we know him fairly well.

meegat39
BradPaula wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Next time we see Nick Briggs (he is often at our TARDIS con) I can ask about him interviewing the B7 actors. Or even talk with Jason Haigh-Ellery- we know him fairly well.

Ooh, that's a great idea! Yes I am sure everyone would be thankful if you did! Grin

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Ooh, that's a great idea! Yes I am sure everyone would be thankful if you did! Grin

Seconded. Good idea, Paula Smile
My views are my own.

BradPaula
I don't want to brag, but when I had a discussion with David Richardson, in Newcastle around 2012, I had an en depth conversation about Del Grant. Guess what heppened next? Armageddon Storm.....

JustBrad
Where is the rest of Servie's fleet?

They stopped at Little Chef.

JustBrad
BradPaula wrote:

I don't want to brag, but when I had a discussion with David Richardson, in Newcastle around 2012, I had an en depth conversation about Del Grant. Guess what heppened next? Armageddon Storm.....

You're mentioned on the CD jacket, though not by name. The dead giveaway is the 'fan in the Del Grant T shirt.'

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Paula, you are such a star! SmileSmileSmile
My views are my own.

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

Action girl Jenna!

She's very good in this.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.80 seconds
35,127,090 unique visits since 8th January 2014