Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 20

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,220
· Newest Rebel: Blink

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [27 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [29 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 179
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia C1: Aftermath - Sat 6th June
meegat39
Well I am glad to see that Servalan is keeping up her standards, with her pearls, spotless white dress and heels, even IF she got caught up in a war (sorry TT!)
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Obsidian
How, in all the galaxy, did they end up on the same planet? Must have been the only one out there.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
mrsbookmark
Hi Everyone! Sorry I'm late. Ran out of milk for breakfast tomorrow. Fast forwarding.

Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

Well I am glad to see that Servalan is keeping up her standards, with her pearls, spotless white dress and heels, even IF she got caught up in a war (sorry TT!)

"A personal appearance is always good politics." There's your answer. Wink

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

How, in all the galaxy, did they end up on the same planet? Must have been the only one out there.

Maybe it was the nearest to Star One (which was all on its own miles from anywhere) - but I think this was also addressed in 'Warship'.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Obsidian
mrsbookmark wrote:

Hi Everyone! Sorry I'm late. Ran out of milk for breakfast tomorrow. Fast forwarding.

Hi Mrs Bookmark. Welcome!

mrsbookmark
Obsidian wrote:

Right?!

Travisina
mrsbookmark wrote:

Hi Mrs B - hope you're well? Have you had a better week?

Tyce
Wouldnt it have made more sense to have the base door in the dunes hidden in the long grass?

trevor travis
Obsidian wrote:

I guess it's because there aren't that many planets in the sector where the war took place. It must be several months out to get out there. It would also explain how Vila, Cally and Servie all meet in the next episode.

mrsbookmark
Yay Dayna! I saw Josette Simon on some other show recently. She's aged incredibly. Meaning, pretty much not at all.

meegat39
Obsidian wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Well that's true Grin I sooo love the script in this episode.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Maybe it was the nearest to Star One (which was all on its own miles from anywhere) - but I think this was also addressed in 'Warship'.

Haven't got that far in my listening. Think I should skip a few.

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Wouldnt it have made more sense to have the base door in the dunes hidden in the long grass?

True - what happens when the tide comes in?

Tyce
Hi Mrs Bookmarks, Hi Meegat also (I saw you there Meegat but didnt say hi yet.)

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

True - what happens when the tide comes in?

Watersports.

meegat39
mrsbookmark wrote:

Hi Mrs Bookmark!

Travisina
mrsbookmark wrote:

Yay Dayna! I saw Josette Simon on some other show recently. She's aged incredibly. Meaning, pretty much not at all.

She is sooooooooo beautiful!
We went to see her last year (year before?) in 'Cleopatra'. Amazing.

Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Well that's true Grin I sooo love the script in this episode.

The repartee Avon/Dayna and Avon/Servie is very good.

Tyce
"Perhaps you could find me something to wear. Something sexy, revealing and with a big dragonfly on the front would do it."

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
27,317,767 unique visits since 8th January 2014