Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,218
· Newest Rebel: Jason

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [27 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [29 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 179
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
42nd Anniversary Rewatch - B12 The Keeper
trevor travis
littlesue wrote:

Well thank you for a lovely rewatch. See you all next week for the last time we see THAT jacket..........

What happens to it after that? If it's still on the Libby when it explodes, then it's maybe on Helotrix somewhere...

M1795537 OC Virn
Well, I'm off to watch Gambit, having missed it last week. Love Servalan in red. See you next time.
You're not sulking, I hope?

One Spare Part
Ta ra. Looking forward to Star One. A gripping episode.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Onto Star One... a journey that takes a month or three, but only Vila will change his clothes... Wink

You mean Cally appears in the porridge two piece again? Yuk.

No, she changes into the green leather.

Ah... Vila and Cally then. Any more?

Travisina
Thanks for the company - nice to be able to join a rewatch, even if (especially if?) I'm not feeling 100%

Hope to see you again next week for Star One - the best end of series cliffhanger EVER!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

trevor travis
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Well, I'm off to watch Gambit, having missed it last week. Love Servalan in red. See you next time.

Starting to sing Chris Be Burgh again...

Lorna
See you all next week! Then we will catch up with Lurena who couldnt be with us this week!!

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Onto Star One... a journey that takes a month or three, but only Vila will change his clothes... Wink

Jenna changes back into her leather outfit (how did she bring it back to Libby? She's in her Goth dress at the end of this ep)

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

Thanks for the company - nice to be able to join a rewatch, even if (especially if?) I'm not feeling 100%

Hope to see you again next week for Star One - the best end of series cliffhanger EVER!

IMO that's Blake, that's the one everyone (even non-fans) still talks about now.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

IMO that's Blake, that's the one everyone (even non-fans) still talks about now.

Best end of series - but not a cliffhanger, as such.

JustBrad
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

It would have been if the BBC had exercised the option for S5.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

JustBrad
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Jenna changes back into her leather outfit (how did she bring it back to Libby? She's in her Goth dress at the end of this ep)

Jenna had the invisible haversack of holding, and when she left Liberator, she left it behind for Dayna.
Jenna used it to keep a change of clothes (for both her and Servie in Pressure Point), Dayna used it to store bombs.

There. I have solved two loopholes.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

This is turning into a Monty Python sketch Grin

So apart from Vila and Cally and Jenna, the whole Liberator crew are in the same clothes when they arrive at Star One in the next episode Wink

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Now there's a question. Is a cliffhanger not a cliffhanger if there isn't a subsequent episode or it is simply an unresolved cliffhanger?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.70 seconds
27,255,286 unique visits since 8th January 2014