Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 16

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,294
· Newest Rebel: jds12

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Liberator Chronicles relisten 4.1 - Promises
Travisina
I love the building mystery in this ep. Stephen's narration, and the music is really good.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

I love Stephen Greif's voice, and the music is great.

I adore it and him. Such a genuinely nice man.

Me too! Hello all Grin

Hi Meegat!

Hi Travisina!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

BradPaula
I like the writing of Nigel Fairs. And the name Scetona Clorensis is quite original too. It trips off the tongue.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

I love the building mystery in this ep. Stephen's narration, and the music is really good.

I actually listened to this yesterday as I couldn't remember the story but it all came back. It's a great story.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

BradPaula
I like to hear more back-story about the characters. It fills them out.

trevor travis
Love the joint narration!

trevor travis
Continuity reference to Nigel Fairs' other Libby Chronicle - the weapons factory on Dulcimer 4.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Continuity reference to Nigel Fairs' other Libby Chronicle - the weapons factory on Dulcimer 4.

I like continuity.

Travisina
Paused for phone call with Mum and sister. Back soon (I'll have to catch up with both the listen and the thread in due course!)
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

trevor travis
I'm listening, but not posting much. Is anyone else still listening? This is good.

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

I'm listening, but not posting much. Is anyone else still listening? This is good.

I am Grin

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Yes, listening.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I am Grin

Such a great character piece, isn't it?

Very refreshing after all the sounds and effects of part 3 of The Armageddon Storm. This is much more like B7 - it's about the characters.

BradPaula
Love the way they really dig deeply into the history of the character of Cally.

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I am Grin

Very refreshing after all the sounds and effects of part 3 of The Armageddon Storm. This is much more like B7 - it's about the characters.

Yes I agree. Sorry I have nothing intelligent to add. My only excuse is I have been to the pub!!

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I am Grin

Yes I agree. Sorry I have nothing intelligent to add. My only excuse is I have been to the pub!!

No problem Grin Grin

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Love the way they really dig deeply into the history of the character of Cally.

Yes, I think Jan Chappell really liked this one.

trevor travis
Cally The Killer!

And how she survived - dead woman's clothes!

BradPaula
Cally!

trevor travis
Very clever, linking Cally's back story to Travis. Mind you, if there's a massacre, he's likely to be involved.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.87 seconds
35,126,810 unique visits since 8th January 2014