Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,221
· Newest Rebel: Dyettkev

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [27 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [29 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 179
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia C6: City at the Edge of the World - Sat 11th July
Travisina
Rewatch Australia - C6: City at the Edge of the World - Saturday 11th July 2020
10.00am UK time (BST)
7.00pm Australia time

Join us to enjoy Vila demonstrating his true heroic nature, with Colin Baker as special guest villain!

Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Tyce
Hi folks, I'm here but may not be able to participate. I'm starving and have to prepare dinner. :-(

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Hi folks, I'm here but may not be able to participate. I'm starving and have to prepare dinner. :-(

Hi Tyce, how are you? More important - what's for dinner? I've just had breakfast.

Joe Dredd
Well, hopefully we might see you towards the end, Tyce.

I've just bunged a pie in the oven myself.

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Hi Tyce, how are you? More important - what's for dinner? I've just had breakfast.

Actually I've decided to go get Chinese. Satay chicken I think.

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

Well, hopefully we might see you towards the end, Tyce.

I've just bunged a pie in the oven myself.

Hi, Joe!

Talking of matters culinary - where do you stand on Marmite / Vegemite?
Hubby always starts the day with bread & butter and Marmite, but decided yesterday to try Vegemite (Marmite's in short supply at the moment, due to Covid19).
Let's just say after struggling manfully for 2 days, he's now reverted back to Marmite, and we now have a nearly-full jar of Vegemite that I'll probably end up using in cooking, 'cos I don't like it either!

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Actually I've decided to go get Chinese. Satay chicken I think.

Ooh, yum.
I had a big bowl of fresh fruit, slightly warmed in the microwave with thick spicy juice left over from making compote (flavoured with ginger, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg) + plain yoghurt.

Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:

You don't stand on Vegemite, that's dangerous. That's exactly what happened to Avon when he burst into Justin's base. Breakfast all over the floor, including a slippery spread. If only Og had preferred peanut butter.

Joe Dredd
Satay chicken sounds good, Tyce.

So does your breakfast Travisina, but given it's dinner time over here a hot meal sounds much more appealing.

Travisina
Started...

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

Travisina wrote:

You don't stand on Vegemite, that's dangerous. That's exactly what happened to Avon when he burst into Justin's base. Breakfast all over the floor, including a slippery spread. If only Og had preferred peanut butter.

GrinPfftGrin

Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:
Hubby always starts the day with bread & butter and Marmite, but decided yesterday to try Vegemite (Marmite's in short supply at the moment, due to Covid19).
Let's just say after struggling manfully for 2 days, he's now reverted back to Marmite, and we now have a nearly-full jar of Vegemite that I'll probably end up using in cooking, 'cos I don't like it either!

I never liked Vegemite as a kid, though my brother loved it. Somewhere along the line I started eating it, and I like it very much.

I've never tried Marmite. The trick with Vegemite is to spread it really thinly, just a bit more than a scrape on toast. It's powerful stuff. I've seen people try it and the slather it on. It's just too strong that way.

meegat39
Hello all! Are we starting?
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldn’t have been made if we hadn’t got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

Satay chicken sounds good, Tyce.

So does your breakfast Travisina, but given it's dinner time over here a hot meal sounds much more appealing.

Of course, it's winter down your way. Here it only *feels* like winter Sad

Obsidian
Hi Tyce, Travisina and Joe, all this discussion about food is making me hungry.

Blast off?
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:

Started...

Oops, better get going... feeling hungry now!

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

Hi Tyce, Travisina and Joe, all this discussion about food is making me hungry.

Blast off?

Yep - -started

Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

Hello all! Are we starting?

Hi Meegat, I've started!
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

Travisina wrote:

I never liked Vegemite as a kid, though my brother loved it. Somewhere along the line I started eating it, and I like it very much.

I've never tried Marmite. The trick with Vegemite is to spread it really thinly, just a bit more than a scrape on toast. It's powerful stuff. I've seen people try it and the slather it on. It's just too strong that way.

Marmite likewise is spread thinly.

Travisina
Vila at his most heroic, gets a judo-kit costume.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.74 seconds
27,424,391 unique visits since 8th January 2014