Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,249
· Newest Rebel: Teleport

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 188
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Tyce.con
Joe Dredd
Thanks Tyce.

Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:
Yippee! You need a bunk Joe?

Yes please, if Mr Obsidian's okay with it.

Mr. Obsidian has been notified. Are you OK with cats? I desensitised myself to cat allergies by just owning them always. But I have friends with allergies who've never had a problem with these guys. We shall, of course, clean the house in your honour.

As to Covid, we just have to watch and wait. We're planning to be in Sydney for Xmas so it had better not be a problem.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Joe Dredd
Cats are fine, no problems there.

Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

Cats are fine, no problems there.

Good-o. Just let us know any dietary requirements or not to help make your stay comfortable.

And any chance we can do t-shirts? Conference-style dilly bags? You had some good designs going there. Stickers? Something for the sheer silliness of it would be great.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Joe Dredd
Iíve been thinking the same thing and have a few ideas in that direction, though the t-shirt question seemed a bit of a vexed one, given it involves asking about sizes. It seemed more diplomatic to run away from that one.

trevor travis
Tyce.con sounds intriguing!

Supreme Commander
Joe Dredd wrote:

Iíve been thinking the same thing and have a few ideas in that direction, though the t-shirt question seemed a bit of a vexed one, given it involves asking about sizes. It seemed more diplomatic to run away from that one.

T-shirt sizes - haha - yes, that's always a bit awkward. The obvious - and unique for Tyce-Con 2020 is... MASKS!!

Joe Dredd
trevor travis wrote:

Tyce.con sounds intriguing!

Tyce.con 2020 - A.C.T. now!

There was talk of a sub-ether video link up, so perhaps you could be one of the International Guests of Honour, TT? You can even make your way in person if you prefer. Don't worry about the cost - spend all you want, money is not an obstacle. We'll even chip in a few bob for you ourselves. Otherwise Zoom, or perhaps you use TT-Teams?

Joe Dredd
Supreme Commander wrote:
The obvious - and unique for Tyce-Con 2020 is... MASKS!!

Yes, I'd thought about that too but none of the B7 designs I've seen have particularly inspired me. But thinking of Redbubble and Clayton Hickman and Chris Orton got me thinking of the Keiller shirt again.

Actually, a good design for a B7 mask would be a photo of the bottom half of a trooper mask, with the 'snout'/breather thing.

Travisina

There was talk of a sub-ether video link up, so perhaps you could be one of the International Guests of Honour, TT? You can even make your way in person if you prefer. Don't worry about the cost - spend all you want, money is not an obstacle. We'll even chip in a few bob for you ourselves. Otherwise Zoom, or perhaps you use TT-Teams?

Instead of a scheduled Downunder Rewatch on 12th December (9am UK time, 8pm Australia), could we do a Zoom? It would also mean that Mrs Bookmark in Japan could join in (should she wish to). I'd be happy to set one up, though it would be limited to 40mins as I've only got the free version of Zoom.

Also, if our American Buddies would like to attend Tyce-con, there might be a time on all our chronometers that could allow this - Tyce is good at figuring out time differences, meanwhile I've been trying to wrap my head around this clock:
https://www.timea...&p3=64
What do you think?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Ellen York
I'd be interested in joining the party, but I'm not sure there is a time that works for all 3 zones. I'm east coast US, so an hour ahead of Chicago.

Joe Dredd
Hee hee, we'll switch our name badges around when you call, so you won't know who is Joe and who the two ladies are!

[Thinks: We could play B7 Celebrity Head. We'll stick Travisina's character identity onto the monitor.]

[Thinks: I can't believe I wrote a sentence with 'hee-hee' in it. Oh the shame...]

Joe Dredd
Obsidian wrote:
And any chance we can do t-shirts? Conference-style dilly bags?

I was wondering whether to put our real first initials on the mugs or stick to user names.

i.imgur.com/510UICh.jpg

Click for bigger view.

Perhaps an entirely black mug rather than a white one with a mostly-black design?

The side opposite the handle hasn't got a lot happening. I'm tempted to leave it that way but perhaps could fit a teleport bracelet pattern of a strip of small hexagons, a la Zen? I think that would make it too busy.

I left 2020 off because that just dates it if you use it later. The names use the same font as the S4 logo.

Joe Dredd
Just noticed Tyce-con has it's own entry on the front page!

Travisina
Ellen York wrote:

I'd be interested in joining the party, but I'm not sure there is a time that works for all 3 zones. I'm east coast US, so an hour ahead of Chicago.

I doubt we could manage all at the same time, but maybe there could be two Zoom sessions, one for Europe/Japan/Australia and the other for USA/Australia. Plus any insomniacs / early risers on any continent with the others.

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

Just noticed Tyce-con has it's own entry on the front page!

Of course!

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:
And any chance we can do t-shirts? Conference-style dilly bags?

I was wondering whether to put our real first initials on the mugs or stick to user names.

i.imgur.com/510UICh.jpg

Click for bigger view.

Perhaps an entirely black mug rather than a white one with a mostly-black design?

The side opposite the handle hasn't got a lot happening. I'm tempted to leave it that way but perhaps could fit a teleport bracelet pattern of a strip of small hexagons, a la Zen? I think that would make it too busy.

I left 2020 off because that just dates it if you use it later. The names use the same font as the S4 logo.

I love those mugs. Don't mind having a year on things (I'm wearing one of my Who's 7 1994 sweatshirts right now!)

Tyce
Wow, my little binge watch is now bigger than Ben-Hur. I feel quite humbled. I hope I'm up to the hosting responsibilities. *blush*

The only thing we are missing is a Zoom guest appearance from one of our idols. If anyone is taking that as a hint please note the lovely and brilliant Michael is at the very top of my list.

Joe Dredd wrote:
Tyce.con 2020 - A.C.T. now!

Sorry to tell you JD, but I think I'm the only one who got your 'A.C.T. now' joke. But I thought it was funny.

Times - well our America friends are about 16 hours behind depending on where exactly they are. So 8pm Saturday in Australia would be 4am Saturday morning in NewYork and 1am in Los Angeles.

So unless people in the US are willing to be up all night (and no judgement here if they are) they might be better off joining us Saturday or Sunday morning/lunch time.
If DJ makes it here by 11am Saturday that will be 7pm Friday night in NewYork and 4pm in Los Angeles. Same principle for Sunday.
If JD makes it here by noon Saturday that will be 8pm Friday night in NewYork and 5pm in Los Angeles. And so on....

So as you say Travisina we could do one session for our US friends and one for our friends in the UK & Japan.
Edited by Tyce on 24 November 2020 08:04:25

Joe Dredd
Tyce wrote:
Sorry to tell you JD, but I think I'm the only one who got your 'A.C.T. now' joke. But I thought it was funny.

It's a tight demographic, but all good!

Joe Dredd
T-yceblocks, that's what we need. Or T-yce creams...

A Splice has both. Pine-lime 'Tice'?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.65 seconds
29,447,043 unique visits since 8th January 2014