Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,257
· Newest Rebel: onlyme

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [28 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [14 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [29 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [31 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [24 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 193
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Tyce.con
Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

A Splice has both. Pine-lime 'Tice'?

Joe, I need a Babel Fish to decipher some of the things you're saying!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7

My views are my own
VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Joe Dredd
A deliciously cooling and refreshing Splice: Click! I suppose it's called a splice because it has two parts joined (spliced) together.

Bonus ice cream (for no reason at all): Bubble O' Bill

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

A deliciously cooling and refreshing Splice: Click! I suppose it's called a splice because it has two parts joined (spliced) together.

Ah, I know what you mean. We have those under a different name - Solero

Bonus ice cream (for no reason at all): Bubble O' Bill

LOL! We have nothing like that here - looks brilliant Grin

Anyway, winter is nearly upon us, and it's too cold for such indulgence at the moment!

My views are my own
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Joe Dredd
COVID is mostly conquered but the weatherman has just been talking about some really hot weather coming our way. Hopefully it wont be bushfires stopping me getting to Canberra.

Joe Dredd
Hmm, what if we decorate doughnuts to look like teleport bracelets?

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/LXfJKqz.jpg

Travisina
Hugbot, you are a genius GrinGrinGrin

My views are my own

One Spare Part
Joe Dredd wrote:

Or whole doughnuts to look like a moondisk?
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Joe Dredd
Nice one, Hugbot!

I've just received my copy of 'Forever Avon' and was very pleased to find it has a Huggy Troll cartoon in it.

Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:
And any chance we can do t-shirts? Conference-style dilly bags?

I was wondering whether to put our real first initials on the mugs or stick to user names.

i.imgur.com/510UICh.jpg

Click for bigger view.

Perhaps an entirely black mug rather than a white one with a mostly-black design?

The side opposite the handle hasn't got a lot happening. I'm tempted to leave it that way but perhaps could fit a teleport bracelet pattern of a strip of small hexagons, a la Zen? I think that would make it too busy.

I left 2020 off because that just dates it if you use it later. The names use the same font as the S4 logo.

I like all of those Joe. Tyce-con is good but the B7 logo with the usernames is brilliant. Could have Tyce-con on the opposite side. Is that what you were suggesting?
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian

Always!

Excellent, Hugbot.

Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

B7 gingerbread persons.

Joe Dredd
Okay, you got me there. I love a gingerbread man. I saw some today in Aldi, but they didn't have what I went in for so I left without buying anything.

When I was little my Mum used to take me to a cheap supermarket called Shoeys where you had to write the price on everything yourself. This was back in the day of price stickers, no barcodes and non-computerised tills. Obviously they saved money not going around labelling everything and getting the customers to do it instead.

Anyway, they had a bakery in the middle and very occasionally I was allowed a gingerbread man. Maybe Mum only did it when the timing was right because the gingerbread man would still be slightly warm and slightly soft. Seriously good!

meegat39
Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:
And any chance we can do t-shirts? Conference-style dilly bags?

I was wondering whether to put our real first initials on the mugs or stick to user names.

i.imgur.com/510UICh.jpg

Click for bigger view.

Perhaps an entirely black mug rather than a white one with a mostly-black design?

The side opposite the handle hasn't got a lot happening. I'm tempted to leave it that way but perhaps could fit a teleport bracelet pattern of a strip of small hexagons, a la Zen? I think that would make it too busy.

I left 2020 off because that just dates it if you use it later. The names use the same font as the S4 logo.

I like all of those Joe. Tyce-con is good but the B7 logo with the usernames is brilliant. Could have Tyce-con on the opposite side. Is that what you were suggesting?

I love these too! I had a chuckle at Dominant Male.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Obsidian

When I was little my Mum used to take me to a cheap supermarket called Shoeys where you had to write the price on everything yourself. This was back in the day of price stickers, no barcodes and non-computerised tills. Obviously they saved money not going around labelling everything and getting the customers to do it instead.

Anyway, they had a bakery in the middle and very occasionally I was allowed a gingerbread man. Maybe Mum only did it when the timing was right because the gingerbread man would still be slightly warm and slightly soft. Seriously good!

I remember places like that though not what they were called.

The gingerbread person thing is a serious suggestion. Have no idea when I'm going to get time to do any of it because I'm flat out doing jewellery, but the idea is to to take that week to focus on Tyce.con. Fingers crossed.

Obsidian

Wonder who that would be?

Joe Dredd
Obsidian wrote:

Yes, Tyce-con is on one side and the name is on the other. You can sort of see bits of both logos on the top right picture, the one where the handle is out of view.

I wasn't sure how long it might take so I may have triggered one or two things already....

Joe Dredd
Obsidian wrote:

Wonder who that would be?

Well, originally I was thinking I would do the mugs, then do mine that way, so when I showed you all the mugs you'd see that joke. But since I've given it away in the photo, I didn't go ahead with it.

Joe Dredd
Besides, Ben Steed says he can't make it to the con this time.

Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

Besides, Ben Steed says he can't make it to the con this time.

Grin

I like them Joe. I've got to order some calico bags for the knitted accessories I sell and was wondering about ordering some bags as well. As long as I don't have to order 500 or something crazy like that. I'll do some hunting.

What should we put on them if I can find a place that will do a short run? Just Tyce.con? We've got to have B7 in there somehow. Will the places that do mugs do bags as well?

Anyway, we'll have to share the artwork.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.71 seconds
30,434,400 unique visits since 8th January 2014