Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,249
· Newest Rebel: Teleport

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 188
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Downunder Rewatches December 2020
B7 eps from Series 2/3 - which? B7 eps from Series 2/3 - which? 0%[0 Votes]
Eps from a different series - what? Eps from a different series - what? 0%[0 Votes]
Other - eg Big Finish re-listen? Other - eg Big Finish re-listen? 100%[1 Vote]
Total Votes : 1
 Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - December 2020
Travisina
Having reached 'Blake' on 28th November, and are re-starting 'The Way Back' on 2nd January 2021, suggestions are invited for things to watch during the intervening weeks of December.

See attached poll, and let me know what you'd like to do.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Tyce
Iím happy with whatever others decide.

One Spare Part
Why don't you each choose a fave episode? Then you can have a big discussion as to why you have chosen each episode and which is best....then have a big falling outAngry, make up and start afresh in January.Grin
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Travisina
One Spare Part wrote:

Why don't you each choose a fave episode? Then you can have a big discussion as to why you have chosen each episode and which is best....then have a big falling outAngry, make up and start afresh in January.Grin

Excellent idea, OSP - and very much in keeping with the spirit of B7! Grin

Tyce
Note: We may not need to plan something for 12 Dec due to Tyce-con. Or possibly we could Rewatch which ever episode Tyce-con is up to then. Or perhaps Tyce-con particpants could give a run down of events or something......

trevor travis
Just read this and realised it means a change of plan for the UK evening rewatches in 2021. We don't have many who participate in both, but it's not really possible to have the same rewatch for the same episode twice within 3 days.

As it is, I've been taking part in less Saturday morning rewatches recently, because it meant watching the same episode twice within around 3/4 weeks and that's a bit close.

The evening rewatches will stick to the exact transmission dates for the Season Derek 40th anniversary rewatch (yes, December 21st is a Tuesday in 2021, so the Blake rewatch will be on its exact anniversary, as will all the Season Derek episodes), but my suggestion would be to swap around the first three seasons before that, maybe B/C/A or something.
Edited by trevor travis on 21 November 2020 21:27:24

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Just read this and realised it means a change of plan for the UK evening rewatches in 2021. We don't have many who participate in both, but it's not really possible to have the same rewatch for the same episode twice within 3 days.

As it is, I've been taking part in less Saturday morning rewatches recently, because it meant watching the same episode twice within around 3/4 weeks and that's a bit close.

The evening rewatches will stick to the exact transmission dates for the Season Derek 40th anniversary rewatch (yes, December 21st is a Tuesday in 2021, so the Blake rewatch will be on its exact anniversary, as will all the Season Derek episodes), but my suggestion would be to swap around the first three seasons before that, maybe B/C/A or something.

I dunno, TT - I don't mind having the same ep twice in the same week. Quite often I have to miss one or the other, and it's nice to know that there's a repeat to catch up with.

There is very little overlap between the Saturday and Tuesday rewatchers - I think it's only ClareGC and Meegat, apart from you and me. You have opted out recently, which is fair enough, and in normal circumstances (ie not during lockdown) I can only do alternate Saturday mornings. So I suggest doing a poll to see what others think about this?

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I dunno, TT - I don't mind having the same ep twice in the same week. Quite often I have to miss one or the other, and it's nice to know that there's a repeat to catch up with.

There is very little overlap between the Saturday and Tuesday rewatchers - I think it's only ClareGC and Meegat, apart from you and me. You have opted out recently, which is fair enough, and in normal circumstances (ie not during lockdown) I can only do alternate Saturday mornings. So I suggest doing a poll to see what others think about this?

Hi Travisina, good idea, I'll set up a poll. Pfft

EDIT: And it's a good point that we both doing the same each week, there's a chance to catch one if we miss the other.

trevor travis
And voted in this poll for a few Big Finish relistens. It would be nice to join in a few of these with our Aussies friends on here - maybe a few what we deem are the Big Finish "Greatest B7 Hits".
Edited by trevor travis on 22 November 2020 12:14:44

ClareGC
I'm happy with whatever others prefer for December, including choosing favourite episodes (LOL One Spare Part), or any of the Big Finish audios.

I wouldn't mind having the same episode rewatch in the same week in 2021, and it also means I'd see that ep once, at least. But again, I'm happy with whatever's decided.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

trevor travis
ClareGC wrote:

I'm happy with whatever others prefer for December, including choosing favourite episodes (LOL One Spare Part), or any of the Big Finish audios.

I wouldn't mind having the same episode rewatch in the same week in 2021, and it also means I'd see that ep once, at least. But again, I'm happy with whatever's decided.

Yeah, thinking about it, it's quite a neat idea. There are some times where I'm busy on a Tuesday evening - but that doesn't matter if I've already seen the episode on the Saturday Wink

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.36 seconds
29,447,090 unique visits since 8th January 2014