Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 1
JustBrad

· Total Rebels: 1,257
· Newest Rebel: onlyme

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [28 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [14 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [29 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [31 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [24 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 193
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

2021 rewatch poll
Watch episode twice in the same week - starting with The Way Back in first week of January Watch episode twice in the same week - starting with The Way Back in first week of January 50%[1 Vote]
Aussie rewatches to start with The Way Back in January, UK rewatches to do something different Aussie rewatches to start with The Way Back in January, UK rewatches to do something different 0%[0 Votes]
UK rewatches to start with The Way Back in January, Aussies rewatches to do something different UK rewatches to start with The Way Back in January, Aussies rewatches to do something different 50%[1 Vote]
Other (please state) Other (please state) 0%[0 Votes]
Total Votes : 2
 Print Thread
2021 B7 Rewatch poll
trevor travis
At the moment, the plan for both the UK and Aussie rewatches is to start them with The Way Back from the first week of January.

Travisina suggested a poll to see what people wanted to do with the 2021 rewatches, so here it is!

Having thought about it, I'm not too bothered either way. The only thing I'd like to ensure is that we watch Derek on its exact 40th anniversary dates for the UK rewatch. Yes, December 21st is a Tuesday in 2021, so the "Blake" rewatch will be on its exact 40th anniversary, as will all the Season Derek episodes.

But anyway, the options are listed here.

If there's a vote for the "something different" option, then that gives us several options, such as watching the seasons in 13 episode blocks, but mixing up the season order, or going random with the episode order, with members taking it in turn to pick the random episodes. We have done both before.
Edited by trevor travis on 22 November 2020 12:19:47

ClareGC
I haven't voted, as I'm equally happy with all 3 options (and can't think of an alternative I'd prefer). It will be great to watch each Derek episode on its exact 40th anniversary.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

trevor travis
ClareGC wrote:

I haven't voted, as I'm equally happy with all 3 options (and can't think of an alternative I'd prefer). It will be great to watch each Derek episode on its exact 40th anniversary.

Yes, whatever else is decided, I think we have to go with that. With did it on the 30th Anniversary of "Blake" and it was extra poignant. I think I said something like: "Thirty years ago I was a slightly broken eight year old boy".

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.27 seconds
30,434,524 unique visits since 8th January 2014