Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 5
JustBrad, BradPaula, Lorna, Iain Short, littlesue

· Total Rebels: 1,289
· Newest Rebel: Satelite13

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish full cast audios - 1.1 Fractures
Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Very much a start like Duel.

Yes, very similar.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

ClareGC
Brian Croucher is brilliant in all these Big Finish's. I know I love this story, but yet again I can't remember which one it is, lol.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

Travisina
ClareGC wrote:

Brian Croucher is brilliant in all these Big Finish's. I know I love this story, but yet again I can't remember which one it is, lol.

It's a good 'un!
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Travisina
Travisina wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

It's a good 'un!

...and spooky!
My views are my own.

trevor travis
I haven't listened to these full cast audios for quite a while, so apologies if I do most listening than posting!

ClareGC
Wouldn't Vila cure his 'power drain' with a glass of adrenaline, rather than Soma?

BradPaula
This is quite a complicated tale. I wonder how Justin Richards kept it all straight! It took me a few times through to absorb the idea of it all.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

ClareGC
I've said this before... if I was on the Liberator, I'd have a gun with me at all times. And especially if we'd only just outrun Travis and a squad of pursuit ships, escaping from the unknown-risk derelict zone, with the ship damaged.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

I haven't listened to these full cast audios for quite a while, so apologies if I do most listening than posting!

I know what you mean!
My views are my own.

Travisina
ClareGC wrote:

I've said this before... if I was on the Liberator, I'd have a gun with me at all times. And especially if we'd only just outrun Travis and a squad of pursuit ships, escaping from the unknown-risk derelict zone, with the ship damaged.

Absolutely!
My views are my own.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

This is quite a complicated tale. I wonder how Justin Richards kept it all straight! It took me a few times through to absorb the idea of it all.

It's very clever plotting.

And some great lines: "That will be a festival of wit and repartee!" Grin
My views are my own.

trevor travis
ClareGC wrote:

I'd have a gun with me at all times, even Avon was a crew-mate!

ClareGC
This is exciting! I remember this story really well as it's happening, but I can't remember anything that's coming. So I've no idea why Blake just tried to kill Vila.

Travisina
ClareGC wrote:

This is exciting! I remember this story really well as it's happening, but I can't remember anything that's coming. So I've no idea why Blake just tried to kill Vila.

Wink
My views are my own.

BradPaula
The first time I went through this disc it really was nerve-wracking. I tried to piece it all together and it came so fast and furious it was chilling trying to figure out what was actually going on.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

ClareGC
Travisina wrote:

Travisina wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

It's a good 'un!

...and spooky!

So good! And yes, spooky! I just remembered what this story is about, and that realisation felt spooky as well. I can appreciate it in a whole new way now!

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

The first time I went through this disc it really was nerve-wracking. I tried to piece it all together and it came so fast and furious it was chilling trying to figure out what was actually going on.

It really builds in tension and mystery. Proper psychological thriller!
My views are my own.

ClareGC
I felt sad for them, but it was kinda heartwarming, that Vila thought Blake had gone crazy, and Cally thought Vila had gone crazy, but were trying to work out why they weren't behaving as themselves.

But now it's awful that Vila thinks Blake and Cally are deliberately trying to kill him and Jenna Sad

trevor travis
I forgot that I really liked this one. I think I remember how it goes, so I'll keep quiet about that.

Travisina
Nooo! Poor Vila Sad
My views are my own.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
34,152,260 unique visits since 8th January 2014