Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,289
· Newest Rebel: Satelite13

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish full cast audios - 1.3 Drones
trevor travis
Orac has delusions of grandeur in this.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Was looking at the cast and Bru is played by Tim Treloar, who plays the Third Doctor in the Big Finish discs. He's also a great convention guest- seen hinm twice- once in Chicago and once at the Big Finish Day- with TT.

That was a busy weekend, wasn't it? Grin

BradPaula
ClareGC wrote:

I love it when Blake says, "Orac, damage report!" and Orac replies, "I have sustained no damage". And then the crew just give up on trying to get a damage report relating to the ship.

Why is it "debatable" that Orac can't get anywhere without the crew. It sounds like Orac has a mobility plan.

I worry what the crew are living with (kind of more inside) as well!

Orac wants legs!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Was looking at the cast and Bru is played by Tim Treloar, who plays the Third Doctor in the Big Finish discs. He's also a great convention guest- seen hinm twice- once in Chicago and once at the Big Finish Day- with TT.

That was a busy weekend, wasn't it? Grin

If I hadn't been so sick that day I would have went and met all the con guests!

trevor travis
ClareGC wrote:

I love it when Blake says, "Orac, damage report!" and Orac replies, "I have sustained no damage". And then the crew just give up on trying to get a damage report relating to the ship.

Why is it "debatable" that Orac can't get anywhere without the crew. It sounds like Orac has a mobility plan.

Orac is a right git! I would have turned it into drinks dispenser a lot time before Orbit.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Orac wants legs!

He could have had them in Headhunter...
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Orac is a right git! I would have turned it into drinks dispenser a lot time before Orbit.

Hear, hear!
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

ClareGC
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Orac wants legs!

He could have had them in Headhunter...

LOL. That doesn't bear thinking about!
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

ClareGC
What Jenna said about them already spending half their lives in the Liberator, makes me wonder on which planets (or other ships or space stations) they spend the other half of their lives on.

trevor travis
ClareGC wrote:

What Jenna said about them already spending half their lives in the Liberator, makes me wonder on which planets (or other ships or space stations) they spend the other half of their lives on.

The half we see in the episodes I guess!

trevor travis
trevor travis wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

The half we see in the episodes I guess!

Oh, and the trip to Space Butlins as well between Bounty and Deliverance!

ClareGC
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Hear, hear!

I'd have loved Vila to have got his drinks dispenser. An empty space wouldn't have been as useful as a drinks dispenser, but I also think the unit could've been redesigned as a ratbox, so the crew could've had a pet.

It's frightening how arrogant and scheming Orac is! He really does seem to believe he could get around better than a drinks dispenser.

Travisina
"Centero and Horizon..."
They had to do a couple of re-takes during the recording, because Tim pronounced it 'Sentero'. It's an easy mistake to make - I blame Terry Nation!
My views are my own.

trevor travis
Seeing there tends to be only 4 regulars for these re-listens, these are the ones I struggle to make. A move by 15 minutes to 8pm would help (have other commitments until then), but if that's not suitable with everyone else, we'll stick at 7.45pm and I'll simply join late each week. It's not a big hassle to do that.

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

"Centero and Horizon..."
They had to do a couple of re-takes during the recording, because Tim pronounced it 'Sentero'. It's an easy mistake to make - I blame Terry Nation!

Could have fixed it right away if he had spelled it Kentero...

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

"Centero and Horizon..."

But it's spelt with a C, not a S! Wink

ClareGC
I can do 8pm, or later.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Seeing there tends to be only 4 regulars for these re-listens, these are the ones I struggle to make. A move by 15 minutes to 8pm would help (have other commitments until then), but if that's not suitable with everyone else, we'll stick at 7.45pm and I'll simply join late each week. It's not a big hassle to do that.

I'm happy for it to be 8pm. Gives me a chance to wind down, speak to Mum and sister and have supper!
My views are my own.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

"Centero and Horizon..."

Could have fixed it right away if he had spelled it Kentero...

Exactly!
My views are my own.

BradPaula
8 pm would be fine with me, too.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.00 seconds
34,154,159 unique visits since 8th January 2014