Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 5
JustBrad, M1795537 OC Virn, One Spare Part, BradPaula, littlesue

· Total Rebels: 1,289
· Newest Rebel: Satelite13

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish full cast audios - 1.6 Caged
ClareGC
I feel so tense with excitement while I'm listening to this. In all Vila's scenes I'm nervous for Vila's safety, and also laughing!

Vila's shock at seeing the President! "I'd make a terrible mess of the floor" LOL

Poor Avon's being tortured now Sad and I'm still laughing at Vila! Grin
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Jenna! Telling off Blake.

Fantastic! And well deserved (I'm about 5 mins behind you, after late start).
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

ClareGC
Travisina wrote:

Hi Clare!
I actually got out for a PoGo walk today Grin

Well done! I hope you had lovely weather, and made some good discoveries. I probably did more PoGo walking these last few days, because of the sunshine, that I'd managed all this year before.

Travisina
ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Hi Clare!

Well done! I hope you had lovely weather, and made some good discoveries. I probably did more PoGo walking these last few days, because of the sunshine, that I'd managed all this year before.

Weather was gorgeous. Walk was only to local shops (about 1.5 miles round trip), but there are 2 Pokestops and a gym!
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

ClareGC
Chilling how the story jumps from Travis' room for pain, to the President's civilised dinner.

When the President says to Vila, "Oh, don't look so glum. You'll enjoy them." I crack up laughing! Then the story cuts back to Avon in the room for pain Sad Sad

Travisina
I love President Smooth!
My views are my own.

trevor travis
Phew! VIla's not a traitor! And had the key!

ClareGC
WHY cut the Liberator open? Noooo! Surely, it'd look better for the President's showing off if he paraded Liberator's non-gutted not-a-carcass over the skies of every Federation world... It's a great image though!

Would Zen actually destroy the ship and himself to stop the Federation taking the glory?

trevor travis
ClareGC wrote:

WHY cut the Liberator open? Noooo! Surely, it'd look better for the President's showing off if he paraded Liberator's non-gutted not-a-carcass over the skies of every Federation world... It's a great image though!

Would Zen actually destroy the ship and himself to stop the Federation taking the glory?

Good question. Why not USE the Liberator?

ClareGC
Travisina wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Hi Clare!

Weather was gorgeous. Walk was only to local shops (about 1.5 miles round trip), but there are 2 Pokestops and a gym!

Lovely. I'm glad you could make the most of the chance to get out. It sounds like you don't have many discs to spin in your local area. I'm spoilt being in a city centre, where PoGo-ing is made so much easier.
Edited by ClareGC on 01 March 2021 20:52:41

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

I love President Smooth!

Hugh Fraser really pulls it off.

ClareGC
I love how last episode Vila managed to get out a distress signal using forged override codes, before Travis realised what he'd done. And again this episode he manages to use an override code again, and this time it's Travis' own one. LOL

BradPaula
Oh, dear. The President isn't dead......
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Hi Clare!

Lovely. I'm glad you could make the most of the change to get out. It sounds like you don't have many disks to spin in your local area. I'm spoilt being in a city centre, where PoGo-ing is made so much easier.

Not many, as you can probably tell from the limited range of Poke-pressies! I get into the town centre about once a week, where there are more. But it's long time since I was last in London (almost a year), and even longer since I was spinning disks in Israel!
My views are my own.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Oh, dear. The President isn't dead......

That would be too easy.

trevor travis
The way the President dismisses Blake!

trevor travis
And now a nice continuity reference into Gambit...

ClareGC
I hope Blake and the crew at least spread the knowledge amongst opponents to the Federation, that the President has clone duplicates! I'm sure many people would believe them!

It's SO Avon, that in a fleeing-for-their-lives survival situation, he manages to use it to his advantage, and extract information for future use from their computer systems!

trevor travis
Another decent story that!

BradPaula
Good story. See you all next time. 'Night.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.76 seconds
34,152,360 unique visits since 8th January 2014