Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,289
· Newest Rebel: Satelite13

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish full cast audios - 3.2 Spoils Of War: Outpost
BradPaula
Duggan?
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
Ellen York wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Where are Cally and Avon while all these decisions are taking place?

Good question. I was wondering the same thing.

The RL answer is probably to do with actors' availability, but it does seem odd that the New Kids are taking the lead (and dragging Vila along).
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Travisina

Ha ha, I spotted that. A little in-joke by Chris Cooper?
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

ClareGC
I'm glad I got to hear the first minute of this twice. We're given loads of info on the contact (is she genuine or setting a trap?), the secret Federation base history and the usefulness of a compelete Federation tactical data bank.

I've forgotten if she said why the Federation left behind a complete Federation tactical data bank, if it's that useful against the Federation, but since they forgot to take all the civilians with them, I can see how a USB stick can get forgotten.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

Travisina
ClareGC wrote:

I'm glad I got to hear the first minute of this twice. We're given loads of info on the contact (is she genuine or setting a trap?), the secret Federation base history and the usefulness of a compelete Federation tactical data bank.

I've forgotten if she said why the Federation left behind a complete Federation tactical data bank, if it's that useful against the Federation, but since they forgot to take all the civilians with them, I can see how a USB stick can get forgotten.

It indicates the degree to which the Federation has fallen into disarray after the war.
My views are my own.

ClareGC
Ellen York wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Right, I've pressed 'play'.
I've just been laughing at your attempt to sync us, Travisina. When I am usually way behind posting whatever time I start :/

It's like herding cats Wink

Hi Ellen. Yep, and that's just to get us all to start. Before we've even got delayed in listening by the usual evening interuptions, lol.

Ellen York
ClareGC wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Right, I've pressed 'play'.
I've just been laughing at your attempt to sync us, Travisina. When I am usually way behind posting whatever time I start :/

It's like herding cats Wink

Hi Ellen. Yep, and that's just to get us all to start. Before we've even got delayed in listening by the usual evening interuptions, lol.

And the usual side conversations.

ClareGC
Travisina wrote:

Great dialogue between Tarrant and Vila!

I've loved all the dialogue so far. Tarrant is brilliantly funny and dangerous, and Vila has everyone sized up.

I love how Vila slid through to the bar, appologising for bumping into people, and lifting all their wallets on the way! Shocking behaviour, but very Vila!

BradPaula
ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

I've loved all the dialogue so far. Tarrant is brilliantly funny and dangerous, and Vila has everyone sized up.

I love how Vila slid through to the bar, appologising for bumping into people, and lifting all their wallets on the way! Shocking behaviour, but very Vila!

I absolutely adore Steven Pacey. Wonderful as Tarrant and so nice to us in real life.

Ellen York
Poor Vila, still holding onto hope they will find Jenna and Blake.

Travisina
ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Totally!

The other thing this series sets up really well is the dynamic between Tarrant and Vila.
My views are my own.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

I absolutely adore Steven Pacey. Wonderful as Tarrant and so nice to us in real life.

He's so lovely!
My views are my own.

Travisina
Ellen York wrote:

Poor Vila, still holding onto hope they will find Jenna and Blake.

I bet he thinks that Tarrant and Dayna are no replacement for his former cell-mates.
My views are my own.

ClareGC
BradPaula wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

That's lovely to hear. I only know him from his character, and 'behind the scenes' type clips, but I'd guess he's very nice, as the nasty (according to Vila) character he plays, comes across as really quite a nice guy Smile

BradPaula
Vila gets all of his exercise by jumping to conclusions and worrying.

Ellen York
ClareGC wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

That's lovely to hear. I only know him from his character, and 'behind the scenes' type clips, but I'd guess he's very nice, as the nasty (according to Vila) character he plays, comes across as really quite a nice guy Smile

He was the first of the cast that I met. Some of us went to see him in Relative Values at one of the theaters in London and he was kind enough to meet us after the show.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Vila gets all of his exercise by jumping to conclusions and worrying.

Grin
My views are my own.

ClareGC
Travisina wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Totally!

The other thing this series sets up really well is the dynamic between Tarrant and Vila.

It's fabulous! And so complicated! Vila describes so much of Tarrant's character as negative, in hilarous ways, but then was so concerned for him when Shoona hit him with the heavy tool. Next time I listen to this, I might pause it line by line, and saviour all the different aspects to their relationship.

Ellen York
Hmm, the plot thickens. Not the Federation, but another player.

BradPaula
Ellen York wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

He was the first of the cast that I met. Some of us went to see him in Relative Values at one of the theaters in London and he was kind enough to meet us after the show.

Just for clarification, the group seeing Relative Values was Ellen, Brad and me, Trevor Travis and Space Dispatcher. I only wish I had the photo ready to go- I'd have posted it.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.84 seconds
34,153,207 unique visits since 8th January 2014