Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,227
· Newest Rebel: Avon2925

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [26 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 182
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Mornington Crescent - ISIHAC
Travisina
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

hmmm... I you will find TT that deportation and compulsory membership of the National Trust's Cygnus Alphan branch is the penalty according to article 47, section twelve; its covered in the second footnote to rule 17.b

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Oops
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

hmmm... I you will find TT that deportation and compulsory membership of the National Trust's Cygnus Alphan branch is the penalty according to article 47, section twelve; its covered in the second footnote to rule 17.b

Oh dear, not the infamous Cygnus Alphan branch of the National Trust. You need ear defenders* if you try not to join that one; Lord Vargas gets a tad miffed.

*if you don't have ear defenders, then a comedy pair of Devil's Dumplings can double up (obligatory Blackadder reference)

Travisina
In light of Mornington Crescent station being closed due to Covid19, I thought I'd revive this thread to share the following (from The Times) -

Lackey Jack called in tears from his bunker. “Mornington Crescent has been closed,” he wailed. A devotee of the noble game popularised on 'I’m Sorry I Haven’t A Clue', Jack has long dreamt of performing Cryer’s Dismount after a double-hander from Mrs Trellis in North Wales. Now the coronavirus has succeeded where Graeme Garden has so often failed, and shut it down when it was the only sport still going. Fear not. Using a medium (well, largish), I contacted the spirit of Humphrey Lyttleton, who gave this ruling: “Under the 1665 Plague Laws, if Mornington Crescent should be out of bounds, players may attempt to take Seven Sisters. Though they should wash their hands thoroughly first.” Let the games resume.

Joe Dredd
Brent Cross

Joe Dredd
That's not a move, by the way. He stubbed his toe.

Travisina
Totteridge & Whetstone (that's just one station, btw. Quite a small one)

Joe Dredd
Brushing my hair back, High Barnet.

That's the wrong direction, but I'm getting a run-up.

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

Brushing my hair back, High Barnet.

That's the wrong direction, but I'm getting a run-up.

Eek, you're a bit close - you're only one station up the line from Totteridge!

Rabbit-running away to Warren Street.

Joe Dredd
I'm off to see the giraffes and bears and things.

Inverse lateral to... Oxford Circus.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Regent's Park...Starlight Barking .
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Travisina
Bromley-by-Bow (5 stops from Barking)

BTW I loved that book, and the original pre-Disney '101 Dalmations'. Such warmth, wit and humour.

Joe Dredd
I'll make a dog-leg for Marylebone.

(And I'll avoid telling you the story of what our dog brought into the house this afternoon while I was out mowing the lawn...)

trevor travis
Diagonal to White City... only to find the BBC have demolished TC6. Drat!

Travisina
Following TT by overground to White City for the greyhound races.

@ Joe Dredd - my imagination is in overdrive wondering what an Australian dog would bring into an Australian house. A kangaroo? Giant spider? Huge snake?

trevor travis
Staying on the Central Line.... Marble Arch. Was going to go for a walk in Hyde Park, however there's already thousands in there!

Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:
Joe Dredd - my imagination is in overdrive wondering what an Australian dog would bring into an Australian house. A kangaroo? Giant spider? Huge snake?

Nothing so exotic.

Gruesome details:
I came inside to find some kind of weird scaly 'horn', about as long as my thumb, on the floor. It looked a bit like something off a strange fish, but I realised it was the tail of a Blue-tongue Lizard*. I looked around everywhere to make sure the rest of it wasn't inside (also to see if it was still alive). Couldn't see anything anywhere. I had work gloves on so I slung the tail in the green bin with all the lawn clippings and got on with it. When my son came home he went upstairs and then called "Daaaad... there's something in Ripjaw's** bed." Well, I knew what that was! He wouldn't carry the bed down so I had to go up and do it. There was the (long time) dead lizard tucked up under the dog's blanket like a teddy bear. I got rid of it, but it was disgusting. And I'd only just washed all the dog's bedding the day before.

* url
** Names have been changed to make Buffy the wonder dog seem tougher than she is.

Joe Dredd
Going by matter displacement to Great (Tele)Portland Street.

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

Travisina wrote:
Joe Dredd - my imagination is in overdrive wondering what an Australian dog would bring into an Australian house. A kangaroo? Giant spider? Huge snake?

Nothing so exotic.

* url
** Names have been changed to make Buffy the wonder dog seem tougher than she is.[/color]

Eeew. And aww, poor thing. That's a pretty exotic creature from where I'm sitting. LOL re Buffy the Wonder Dog, aka Ripjaw!

Lurena
Travisina wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Nothing so exotic.

* url
** Names have been changed to make Buffy the wonder dog seem tougher than she is.[/color]

Eeew. And aww, poor thing. That's a pretty exotic creature from where I'm sitting. LOL re Buffy the Wonder Dog, aka Ripjaw!

What an interesting animal that is Joe!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories and *my PD as Kerr Avon Tribute*
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
stormypetrel
Can I play? ‘Cause I forgot to cancel my ticket at work for- Kings Cross St Pancras.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.45 seconds
27,476,280 unique visits since 8th January 2014