Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 24

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,227
· Newest Rebel: Avon2925

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [26 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 182
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Mornington Crescent - ISIHAC
Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

Can I play? ‘Cause I forgot to cancel my ticket at work for- Kings Cross St Pancras.

Hey, let's have a virtual meal at the closed Parcel Yard with my 10% discount voucher!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

trevor travis
I got a little lost at King's Cross.

Now at somewhere called Hogsmeade station!

Help!
Edited by trevor travis on 23 March 2020 19:31:40

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

I got a little lost at King's Cross.

Now at somewhere called Hogsmeade!

Help!

Sending some flue powder your way (not guaranteed to work on corona, though)

stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Can I play? ‘Cause I forgot to cancel my ticket at work for- Kings Cross St Pancras.

Hey, let's have a virtual meal at the closed Parcel Yard with my 10% discount voucher!

Now there’s a plan! But after that I’ll have to shoot off to Covent Garden to pick up a stuffed Routemaster. Cuddly stuffed, that is. Not rush-hour stuffed.

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Now there’s a plan! But after that I’ll have to shoot off to Covent Garden to pick up a stuffed Routemaster. Cuddly stuffed, that is. Not rush-hour stuffed.

I was wondering if 'stuffed Routemaster' was a new kind of dish served at Parcel Yard!

stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

I was wondering if 'stuffed Routemaster' was a new kind of dish served at Parcel Yard!

Grin Grin
Well, since the invention of the internal combustion engine ‘I’m so hungry I could eat a horse’ is possibly a little last century... but I’d have said a whole double decker bus might be excessive!

trevor travis
Help! Still stuck at Hogsmeade!

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
trevor travis wrote:

Help! Still stuck at Hogsmeade!

Little Whinging...It's on the Ascot/Reading/ Henley spur.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:
LOL re Buffy the Wonder Dog, aka Ripjaw!

My daughter used to be worried about burglars, monsters in the cupboard, etc. She used to refer to Buffy as 'Ripjaw' when we were out in public to fool would-be thieves into thinking we were protected by a savage killer dingo, rather than a Jack Russell terrier that rolls over for a tummy tickle at the drop of a hat.

Hugbot
Joe Dredd wrote:

Travisina wrote:
LOL re Buffy the Wonder Dog, aka Ripjaw!

My daughter used to be worried about burglars, monsters in the cupboard, etc. She used to refer to Buffy as 'Ripjaw' when we were out in public to fool would-be thieves into thinking we were protected by a savage killer dingo, rather than a Jack Russell terrier that rolls over for a tummy tickle at the drop of a hat.

Friends of mine called their Jack Russell terrier 'racing saucing'. I guess they weren't afraid of eavesdropping burglars...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
27,475,921 unique visits since 8th January 2014