Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 18

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,048
· Newest Rebel: blamelewis

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [30 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 129
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
sweevo
Queen Live at Wembley Stadium. Smile

BradPaula
The Armageddon Storm, perhaps for the 10th time!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

sweevo
Queen at Live Aid Smile (easily the highlight of the whole gig).

One Spare Part
sweevo wrote:

Queen at Live Aid Smile (easily the highlight of the whole gig).

Totally agree with you on that. Queen were THE band of the event. Bono tried to usurp Freddie's crown as King of Live Aid but he was so fake. Freddie connected with the audience and the band were so moved by the day they wrote One Vision.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

sweevo
Now listening to Genesis live in Rome - a free concert held at the Circus Maximus in the eponymous city in the heart of Italy 11 years ago today, with an estimated audience attendance of 500,000 people (in the venue - there were plenty more people listening outside in the city and from their homes).

rojkerr1
A-Ha, final concert, Minor earth major sky...

sweevo
Mike and the Mechanics's classic "The Living Years" - it made me patch things up with my father (he and I are so similar, it's almost scary).

Space Chopper
An interesting instrumental guitar band from 1960s Sweden, called The Spotnicks. Imagine a band that sounds like the Shadows, the lead guitarist looks like a cross between Hugh Laurie and Boris Karloff, and the bassist looks like Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle- and dress them all up in costumes that wouldn't look out of place on Blakes' 7 ! https://www.youtu...VvGKZklugE
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

rojkerr1
Amy Winehouse, Black to Black, always think of Avon for some reason

Child Of Auron
An interesting cover of the Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson

sweevo
Queen live in Budapest - 32 years ago today. Smile I find the Budapest gig to be superior to Wembley in terms of atmosphere and energy (the band sound much more lively here).

Child Of Auron
A live recording of "Shut Us Down" from the 2017 Buckingham/McVie tour. This track was recorded in Detroit

BradPaula
The Moody Blues: Days of Future Passed Live, 50th anniversary CD.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

One Spare Part
I like to buy compilation cds on the cheap: music of yesteryear especially the 70s. Through this I heard 2 tracks which I had never heard before by a band I obviously only knew by their name = Kansas. I know nothing about them so I have bought their greatest hits. Serve me right if the only tracks I like are the 2 I already have! Smile
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

The Moody Blues: Days of Future Passed Live, 50th anniversary CD.

The original is one of my favourite albums of all time! I got it (on vinyl, 'cos I'm old) for my 17th birthday, and slowdanced with my then-crush to 'Nights in White Satin'. Happy days Smile

I listened to it again recently, only this time on YouTube!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

rojkerr1
James bond themes, Pussy Galore and the martinis!

Mod edit. Capitalized Galore to keep your post in line with our family friendly policy Grin
Edited by JustBrad on 08 August 2018 21:13:42

JustBrad
rojkerr1 wrote:

James bond themes, Pussy Galore and the martinis!

Honor Blackman, best Bond girl ever, with the most awkward name.
Edited by JustBrad on 08 August 2018 21:34:48

sweevo
The Mortal Kombat theme song (a friend and I actually performed it in character as Scorpion and Subzero at a talent show once - I played the former, he played the latter - complete with recreated moves from the games, so I really did yell Scorpion's catchphrase - "Get over here!" - and, yes, we really did punch and kick each other in time with the music so we got quite a few bruises).

rojkerr1
Geoff Love, Disco Blakes 7 amongst others!

Child Of Auron
"Lovin' Again" by Steve Grand, a track taken from his debut album "All American Boy"

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
15,229,391 unique visits since 8th January 2014