Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,220
· Newest Rebel: Blink

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [27 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [29 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 179
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
sweevo
Genesis Live at Wembley Stadium (the complete show recorded from the BBC radio broadcast - it sounds better and is uncut, containing the In the Cage Medley which is absent from the official video).

One Spare Part
In the cage medley is a brilliant exercise in doing music live and giving it new meaning. Brilliant stuff.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

rojkerr1
aww, know what u mean, he went out with Joanne for eight years, then Susan for a while -and now he has a dog...must be mad...

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Axe Victim Bebop Deluxe
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

One Spare Part
Continuing the Kate Bush listening with Lionheart, Never for Ever, The Dreaming and Hounds of Love. A classic run, the quality was just getting better and better. Some belting singles on these albums: Wow, Babooshka, Army Dreamer, Breathing, Sat in Your Lap, The Dreaming, Running Up that Hill, Hounds of Love, Cloudbusting and the rest.

rojkerr1
Cloudbusting, Donald, what a great Dr!

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

Cloudbusting, Donald, what a great Dr!

It is a fantastic video. And Hounds of Love has a great vid too.

sweevo
Genesis Live in Zurich from their 1977 Wind & Wuthering tour - the last tour to feature guitarist Steve Hackett as a member of the band. You can listen to the whole show here: https://www.youtu...BMfIKgs0HI

sweevo
Genesis live at Wembley Stadium (again).

rojkerr1
Pretenders

sweevo
Aqualung, Jethro Tull's sort-of concept album (the title track would become a live favourite, closing most of their shows), backed with some Huey Lewis and the News to celebrate Huey's 70th birthday.
Edited by sweevo on 05 July 2020 17:47:39

rojkerr1
seal... through a fractal on a breaking wall...

rojkerr1
its the loneliness thats the killer...

sweevo
The Ward Brothers, a Yorkshire-based pop/rock act from the 1980s whose signature songs include "Cross That Bridge", "Why Do You Run?" and "The Madness of It All" (the latter featuring in a Miami Vice episode).

rojkerr1
Kissing the Pink, Last Film

sweevo
Queen at Live Aid - 35 years ago today, music history was made. Smile You can watch and listen to it here: https://www.youtu...gf1KF2_kPI

sweevo
Genesis Live in Rome, to celebrate the 13th anniversary of a massive free gig (I have mixed feelings about the upcoming 2020 tour) - you can watch and listen to it here: https://www.youtu...ZepjETCfFQ

briggsy1
Going Underground by the Jam. Takes me right back to my youth.

One Spare Part
briggsy1 wrote:

Going Underground by the Jam. Takes me right back to my youth.

We were Jam mad at school back in the day. That is a great song. But I do love That's Entertainment.

rojkerr1
Thats entertainment is my fave jam song! Freezing cold flat with damp on the walls...thinking about your holidays..

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.48 seconds
27,338,430 unique visits since 8th January 2014