Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,142
· Newest Rebel: blackprince

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 158
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
Child Of Auron
"Robert De Niro's Waiting" by Bananarama

thewayback7
Cally's anthem ...

Damned If I'll Die Alone - Whitehorse

https://www.youtu...NvWQytbtlk

rojkerr1
Trees come down, Fields of the Nephilim,

Travisina
Listening and watching - the most astonishing performance of The Good, The Bad & The Ugly by the Danish National Symphony Orchestra -
Click!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

thewayback7
Travisina wrote:

Listening and watching - the most astonishing performance of The Good, The Bad & The Ugly by the Danish National Symphony Orchestra -
Click!

That is awesome!

Child Of Auron
"Wildflower" - the title track of Sheryl Crow's largely forgotten fourth studio album

Klenotka
Doctor Who series 9 *official* soundtrack. Finally on youtube!
Donīt be Lasagne

rojkerr1
The Plan, early Numan

sweevo
Genesis's 1986 hit album Invisible Touch (as well as its three outtakes - non-album B-sides "I'd Rather Be You", "Feeding the Fire" and instrumental "Do the Neurotic" ). Favourite tracks include the title track, "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight", "Land of Confusion", "Domino" and the instrumental "The Brazilian". Smile

rojroj
"Hanging Tree" from The Hunger Games.

https://www.facebook.com/blakes7rojblake/
sweevo
The Mortal Kombat (movie) soundtrack.

rojkerr1
Blow up soundtrack, and Kolchak the Night Stalker

rojroj
"Die Moorsoldaten" (Peat Bog Soldiers), a great resistance song from WWII -- I'm exploring different versions by Luke Kelly, Pete Seeger, Paul Robeson and Hannes Wader.

https://www.facebook.com/blakes7rojblake/
sweevo
"The Rose" (Japanese version) from the 1991 Studio Ghibli anime Only Yesterday, directed by the late great Isao Takahata.

BradPaula
Easy Lover by Phil Collins. He's touring again.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Child Of Auron
"Skin" by Madonna from her Ray of Light album

sweevo
BradPaula wrote:

The melody to that song was "adapted" in one of the in-game stages in Double Dragon 2: The Revenge (arcade version) - the DD2 track is called "Silent Pursuit" and plays during the game's 2nd stage set at a heliport - you can tell I'm a gaming nerd.

BradPaula
sweevo wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

The melody to that song was "adapted" in one of the in-game stages in Double Dragon 2: The Revenge (arcade version) - the DD2 track is called "Silent Pursuit" and plays during the game's 2nd stage set at a heliport - you can tell I'm a gaming nerd.

That's interesting, Sweevo. I never would have known that. I'm not into gaming but we do play D&D once a year or so...
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

rojkerr1
London Overgrown, John Foxx, great cover too, like something out of Survivors or the last part of the original BBC Triffids

One Spare Part
sweevo wrote:

Genesis's 1986 hit album Invisible Touch (as well as its three outtakes - non-album B-sides "I'd Rather Be You", "Feeding the Fire" and instrumental "Do the Neurotic" ). Favourite tracks include the title track, "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight", "Land of Confusion", "Domino" and the instrumental "The Brazilian". Smile

Sweevo go earlier Genesis!
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.64 seconds
22,439,751 unique visits since 8th January 2014