Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,079
· Newest Rebel: M1795537 OC Virn

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [34 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [21 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [21 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [23 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [11 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 141
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
One Spare Part
briggsy1 wrote:

Did Adam Ant name himself after the tv series Adam Adamant I wonder?

Well if Jethro Tull can name themselves after the inventor of the seed drill,anything is possible. Oops
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

rojkerr1
and don't even mention Steely Dan...lol

One Spare Part
Naughty!

Child Of Auron
Season 3 of Birds of a Feather.

The first episode was a bit weak with very obvious canned laughter however the second episode certainly picked up. I think it is this season or the next where my favourite episodes appear...

rojkerr1
I love a very well read and erudite person. Burroughs is a wild ride tho'

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

I love a very well read and erudite person. Burroughs is a wild ride tho'

If you are referring to me...Grin...I am not well read in particular. I was Blinkist before it was invented! Shock

rojkerr1
lol

BradPaula
Watched 'The Nutcracker: In Four Realms" last evening. It was visually stunning and a nice story line. Liked it. Then after, three episodes of Fireball XL5.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

RichardMk2
I've just been watching Dino Sapiens, a CBBC series, joint Anglo-Canadian production. It's about some kids on camp in N America who find that dinosaurs are not totally extinct. It was a random purchase in CEX, Chippenham on Saturday. I figured for 50p I couldn't go wrong! It sort of reminded me of Dr Who: The Silurians but also contains elements of Conan Doyle's The Lost World in it. An enjoyable watch: 12 x 25 minutes episodes.

sweevo
FINALLY saw Bohemian Rhapsody tonight... as a die-hard Queen fan, it's a bit anticlimactic, but I'm glad to have seen it. It hits most of the right spots - the band's personalities, their highs and lows and it shows a vulnerable, human side to Freddie Mercury, which earned star Rami Malek an Oscar (nomination, at least - not sure if he won it).

BradPaula
sweevo wrote:

FINALLY saw Bohemian Rhapsody tonight... as a die-hard Queen fan, it's a bit anticlimactic, but I'm glad to have seen it. It hits most of the right spots - the band's personalities, their highs and lows and it shows a vulnerable, human side to Freddie Mercury, which earned star Rami Malek an Oscar (nomination, at least - not sure if he won it).

Sweevo- there is a rumour that there will be a sequel to this film. Didn't hear any specifics, but because the first film was so popular, they are thinking of making another.

One Spare Part
BradPaula wrote:

sweevo wrote:

Sweevo- there is a rumour that there will be a sequel to this film. Didn't hear any specifics, but because the first film was so popular, they are thinking of making another.

Oh good grief I hope not! I can only imagine what they would put in it. It took me ages to work up the nerve to see this film cos I was scared they would be mean to Fredddie. I needn't have worried but it was a film for fans rather than a brutal biased view. Glossed over and incorrect in parts but done with love.

rojkerr1
Not seen yet, remember being appalled by how thin he was in his last video

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

The film is all pre illness,ends at Live Aid.

rojkerr1
my friend Mary was in the Drs tent at live aid, she said people could have died during queens set and she wouldn't have noticed...

One Spare Part
I felt the same way watching it on the telly. The tea coukd have burnt and brought the house down with it. Lol

Child Of Auron
Started the sixth series of The Two Ronnies

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
rojkerr1 wrote:

I saw the "Slightly Mad" vid on ToTP and said to Dr Doff.."He's not got much longer." It was pretty obvious Freddie was close to death.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

BradPaula
"The Black Rose' a 1950 Tyrone Power horrible movie. That's two hours of my life I'll never get back!

One Spare Part
Child Of Auron wrote:

Started the sixth series of The Two Ronnies

I admire your ability to stick with a series when you say you are going to do a start to finish rewatch. I am very easily distracted. I start watching Buffy, then someone mentions The Champions...Callan...Merlin...BSG...it goes on. I end up with box sets piled up on the floor. Clutter free I am not.
Incidentally, if you are on the Ts now what is your early part of the alphabet next rewatch?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.76 seconds
19,128,361 unique visits since 8th January 2014