Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,121
· Newest Rebel: paul kerr

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [35 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [13 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 152
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Queer Eye on Netflix
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Travisina
The Handmaid's Tale, series 3.
Not as harrowing (so far) as series 2 - the tide seems to be turning at last.

Good Omens - pure delight Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

One Spare Part
Sweevo: tribute to Jon Pertwee.
That was lovely. Really enjoyed seeing Sean Pertwee talking about his dad. The 3rd Dr was the 1st I had watched and I loved his style. And of course his was the classic 'monster' era and that was irresistable to me and my older brothers. Great Dr, great actor, great man.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

rojkerr1
Monster of Peladon, brilliant!

sweevo
Taking a look at gameplay footage and story cinematics for Mortal Kombat 11 to see if I want to invest in buying a copy (I still haven't got MK 9 or 10).

Child Of Auron
Travisina wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Got back into my rewatch of Babylon 5. My goodness it is so brilliant. To borrow a phrase from Susan Cooper: the dark is rising...

My ex was also a fan of Warehouse 13. As the good partner I watched it too but didn't really enjoy it as I found the acting and scripts a little too OTT for me

For once OSP I have to disagree. I tried B5, my ex got the boxset one year and we watched it from start to finish. There were good episodes but on the whole it felt like a chore. We both decided that the boxset would go to a charity once we had finished.

It would be impossible to like everything the same. B5 is brilliant for me but I am always amazed that people watch Warehouse 13 which features bad acting beaten only by that in Haven. Well, you're bound to start watching something I really can't stand - it's the law of averages - then I can agree to disagree with you! Grin

Um...(small voice) I actually quite enjoyed Warehouse-13...

Child Of Auron
One Spare Part wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Got back into my rewatch of Babylon 5. My goodness it is so brilliant. To borrow a phrase from Susan Cooper: the dark is rising...

For once OSP I have to disagree. I tried B5, my ex got the boxset one year and we watched it from start to finish. There were good episodes but on the whole it felt like a chore. We both decided that the boxset would go to a charity once we had finished.

It would be impossible to like everything the same. B5 is brilliant for me but I am always amazed that people watch Warehouse 13 which features bad acting beaten only by that in Haven. Well, you're bound to start watching something I really can't stand - it's the law of averages - then I can agree to disagree with you! Grin

That will definitely happen. I have some rather guilty pleasures in my collection which I am not sure I have the guts to admit to once I get to them Grin

Child Of Auron
My personal rewatch of Series D took a long break recently as my social life ramped up rather significantly!

Most recent episodes have been the nadir of B& (IMO) Stardrive & Animals and I actually think the former is possibly worse than the latter (ducks any objects being thrown in my direction). Stardrive is made up of so many long scenes of people doing nothing or running about a quarry. At least there is dialogue in Animals...

However, I know things get better from now on in - in quality not in the luck of our heroes.

One Spare Part
Looking forward to your guilty pleasures...really can't be any worse than mine! Or can they!?
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Child Of Auron
One Spare Part wrote:

Looking forward to your guilty pleasures...really can't be any worse than mine! Or can they!?

I wouldn't want to lay money on it! Grin

sweevo
Anything to take my mind off my damn diarrhoea - God, I hate being ill.

BradPaula
Been watching Terry Pratchett's and Neil Gaiman's series 'Good Omens'. Both David Tennant and Michael Sheen are putting on a master class of acting in the series! Very quirky and odd but enjoyable.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

sweevo
Red Dwarf, an oldie but a smegging goldie Smile (I need something to take my mind off the fact that I'm recovering from food poisoning, although I have no idea what caused it).

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Been watching Terry Pratchett's and Neil Gaiman's series 'Good Omens'. Both David Tennant and Michael Sheen are putting on a master class of acting in the series! Very quirky and odd but enjoyable.

I'm watching that, too. I wasn't sure about the first ep, but now I'm 5 eps in, and really enjoying it.

Travisina
sweevo wrote:

Red Dwarf, an oldie but a smegging goldie Smile (I need something to take my mind off the fact that I'm recovering from food poisoning, although I have no idea what caused it).

Seems to be going around - my line manager's been off with food poisoning, too. Wishing you a quick recovery.
I love Red Dwarf, though I'd suggest you avoid the episode 'Backwards' !

sweevo
I won't be watching "Backwards", not with this diarrhoea, anyway. Thanks for the wish.

Child Of Auron
So tonight I watched Assassin - I actually enjoy this episode and another great outing for Soolin, who was looking particularly lovely this week Grin

I do like the costumes in the second half of Series D.

Interesting fact:- Before he appeared in B7, Peter Attard who played Benos was in three episodes of Emmerdale Farm playing a character called...wait for it...

Rod Blake!

I had to do a double take on imdb.com when I read that

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I'm watching that, too. I wasn't sure about the first ep, but now I'm 5 eps in, and really enjoying it.

It was pretty close to the book, imho.

Shame we missed out on the footnotes and the other 4 bikers.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Travisina wrote:

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz wrote:

BBC's The Six Wives of Henry VIII.

Keith Mitchell as the definitive king. Burton was good in "Anne of the Thousand Days" but Mitchell gets a whole range of talented co-stars to shine alongside.

Factlet... The masked lady who entered the chapel with a man while KoA was praying during the masque scene in A1000D was Elizabeth Taylor. ET was wearing a pearl pendant originally gifted to Mary I by Philip of Spain.

Gosh, I haven't seen the series since it was originally on TV! I remember loving it, and reading in parallel the Jean Plaidy novels.

They were on Youtube at one time but I ended up buying the DVDs so I could get freeshipping . The extras DVD has the Beeb adaption of "The Other Boleyn Girl"AngryAngryAngry

I h8 that book.

Psychostrategist
Child Of Auron wrote:

So tonight I watched Assassin - I actually enjoy this episode and another great outing for Soolin, who was looking particularly lovely this week Grin

I do like the costumes in the second half of Series D.

Interesting fact:- Before he appeared in B7, Peter Attard who played Benos was in three episodes of Emmerdale Farm playing a character called...wait for it...

Rod Blake!

I had to do a double take on imdb.com when I read that

I'm pretty sure the actor who portrayed the elderly male slave, Avon's cell mate, was the same guy who stood in for William Hartnell's First Doctor in The Five Doctors episode. That was one of my favourite Dr Who episodes for lots of nostalgic reasons, and for the cool Raston Warrior Robot ( 'pew-pew-pew-pew-pew---jump............pew-pew-pew' ).

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.64 seconds
20,963,308 unique visits since 8th January 2014