Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,158
· Newest Rebel: Project TAS

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Child Of Auron wrote:

For those Brits old enough to remember, I watched by dvd of Bod today.

This was a kids animation from the 1970s about the tale of a bald boy wearing a yellow dress who hung around a policeman, a farmer, a postman and a woman whom everyone called Aunt Flo.

Narrated by John Le Mesurrier it is rather surreal but certainly brought back happy childhood memories Grin

Bod was cute but Mr Benn was da bomb
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Ghostbusters (1984) A movie that didn't age well.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
sweevo wrote:

Just finished watching the classic pre-Dark Knight Batman movies, with my thoughts on each one below:

Batman - a classic and arguably THE definitive pre-DK movie, with Michael Keaton as the Caped Crusader and Jack Nicholson as the Joker, who steals the show.
Batman Returns - a decent sequel but it feels less like a Batman movie and more like a Tim Burton movie which just happens to have Batman in it.
Batman Forever - pretty "meh" in my opinion (what is it with the 3rd entry of a film or video game series that just screams "crap"? - see below)
Batman & Robin - George Clooney makes a good Bruce Wayne and a semi-decent Batman... but the rest of the film is garbage.

Examples of supposedly subpar 3rd entries in trilogies include The Godfather Part III, Back to the Future Part III, Alien 3 (theatrical version), Mass Effect 3 and Max Payne 3.

I really need to rewatch the Batman movies

sweevo
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz wrote:

Didn't age well? How?

One Spare Part
sweevo wrote:

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz wrote:

Didn't age well? How?

Ditto.give me original ghostbusters anyday. Grin
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Child Of Auron
One Spare Part wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

For those Brits old enough to remember, I watched by dvd of Bod today.

This was a kids animation from the 1970s about the tale of a bald boy wearing a yellow dress who hung around a policeman, a farmer, a postman and a woman whom everyone called Aunt Flo.

Narrated by John Le Mesurrier it is rather surreal but certainly brought back happy childhood memories Grin

Now I've got the Bod theme tune in my head! Thanks C of A! Wink

Always a pleasure OSP Pfft

Child Of Auron
So after finishing season 2 of 24, watching the complete Bod I am returning briefly to Wentworth Prison for season 6 of this Aussie drama. Only two episodes in and there have been a number of OMG moments.

rojkerr1
I like the first two Batmans, I love Returns for its gothic quality, and the Siouxsie song...

sweevo
I've just done something I've never done before and I don't want to do again: I actually aborted a speedrun/marathon of Star Trek: The Next Generation. I made it about halfway through Season 4 and threw in the towel. Why? Four words: Too many Data episodes. Too much emphasis is placed on Data and/or Lore post-Best of Both Worlds, marginalising the other crew members except for Captain Picard and Commander Riker. I skipped ahead to the "All Good Things..." finale and the Q-based episodes.

Travisina
I got fed up in Season 5 (I think) - there were too many Klingon eps and story arcs.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Henry Eggleton
I like a good arc myself
What I do I do without choice and to save time

http://dcmarvelrpg48705.yuku.com/directory#.UnfVjR
One Spare Part
Travisina wrote:

I got fed up in Season 5 (I think) - there were too many Klingon eps and story arcs.

Yes I got fed up with the Klingons too....there's not too many places you could get away with saying that!
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Travisina
One Spare Part wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Yes I got fed up with the Klingons too....there's not too many places you could get away with saying that!

K'plach!

Hugbot
Travisina wrote:

there were too many Klingon eps and story arcs.

There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow ...

Travisina
Hugbot wrote:

Travisina wrote:

there were too many Klingon eps and story arcs.

There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow ...

GrinGrinGrin

RichardMk2
Henry Eggleton wrote:

I remember watching the Water Margin when it was shown and enjoying it

Yes I liked the Water Margin too. I've got it on DVD. Burt Kwok is the story teller and Miriam Margoyles voices some of the female characters in the English version.

Travisina
RichardMk2 wrote:

Henry Eggleton wrote:

I remember watching the Water Margin when it was shown and enjoying it

Yes I liked the Water Margin too. I've got it on DVD. Burt Kwok is the story teller and Miriam Margoyles voices some of the female characters in the English version.

I thought she voiced ALL the female characters!
I love the Water Margin, btw.

Travisina
The Water Margin
- start & end credit themes. Picture is ropey, but the sound is okay. And lo! A B7 connection - David Collings was one of the English voices!

(And does anyone else think that the music has a bit of a James Bond flavour?)

Henry Eggleton
Currently watching Wu Assassins good series
What I do I do without choice and to save time

http://dcmarvelrpg48705.yuku.com/directory#.UnfVjR
rojkerr1
the professionals series one, remastered. Close Quarters is brilliant, and Heroes. Forgot how enjoyable this show was. Discovered in a Graveyard still my fave tho

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.24 seconds
23,241,693 unique visits since 8th January 2014