Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,142
· Newest Rebel: blackprince

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 158
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
One Spare Part
I must pick up my copyof this and start watching again. Got strong memories of watching it when it 1st came out. I thought it caught the Trek vibe really well. Some fans even consider it to be series 4! Good music too.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

rojkerr1
Psycho and sparepart -love the animated series, Yesteryear, Beyond the Farthest Star..Counterclock incident, excellent stories, love the music too, though some of it was also used in Lassie...

-and in which episode does Spock take on the role previously filled by a three legged ostrich...? No,I'm not kidding...! Anybody? has one of my all time favourite species in too

Joe Dredd
"Wedding Band" and Network's new boxset release of all the BBC episodes of the Goodies.

Glad to see the Thames Kenny Everett shows are also getting a release from Network soon.

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

Psycho and sparepart -love the animated series, Yesteryear, Beyond the Farthest Star..Counterclock incident, excellent stories, love the music too, though some of it was also used in Lassie...

Omg I had forgotten that! Lassie's Rescue Rangers!

One Spare Part
Joe Dredd wrote:

"Wedding Band" and Network's new boxset release of all the BBC episodes of the Goodies.

Glad to see the Thames Kenny Everett shows are also getting a release from Network soon.

Love the Goodies! And I used to roll around in agony laughing so hard at Kenny Everett. Thanks for the heads up.

rojkerr1
you didn't guess the other bit!

Psychostrategist
I've only made it up to the last episode of the first season so the ostrich replacing must be in one of the second season's shows. The music from Lassie that is in the Star Trek Animated Series... is that the chase music? It's pretty dramatic, it's got a lot of urgency to it. It's in every episode so far I think.

BradPaula
Going through 'Stingray' now
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Psychostrategist
I remember Stingray. I was glued to the TV for it at the time it was on-air, back in the mid 80s or something. Nick Mancuso in the lead I think. It was an okay show, sort of a cross between Knight Rider and The Equalizer, two similarly themed private eye type shows that were on the air around the same time.

One Spare Part
So...not Gerry Anderson's Stingray then?

JustBrad
One Spare Part wrote:

So...not Gerry Anderson's Stingray then?

We're watching the Supermarianation version.

rojkerr1
I love Stingray, especially Marina, when I was in a coma I hallucinated I was a Stingray puppet, worried because I kept floating to the surface.
-love the design of the ship too, and there was an episode that scared me as a kid, comatose man with a watch that put people into trances...

Psychostrategist
o.0 the 1964 Stingray. I didn't even know that existed. I'm watching the first couple episodes of the Australian series Wilfred. Good stuff. Very much not your typical comedy.

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

I love Stingray, especially Marina, when I was in a coma I hallucinated I was a Stingray puppet, worried because I kept floating to the surface.
-love the design of the ship too, and there was an episode that scared me as a kid, comatose man with a watch that put people into trances...

I hated Marina. I always felt sorry for Atlanta being 2nd best all the time...

sweevo
Annual Back to the Future trilogy marathon/rewatch - Part 1 yesterday, Part 2 tonight, Part 3 tomorrow night.

Travisina
One Spare Part wrote:

rojkerr1 wrote:

I hated Marina. I always felt sorry for Atlanta being 2nd best all the time...

Another Stingray fan, here! 'Anything can happen in the next half hour... da-da-da, da-da, Stingray!'
But I found Marina very tedious, and was not impressed by the end credits song. I likewise felt sorry for Atlanta - who was voiced by (and looked like) Lois Maxwell - very much the Moneypenny, with her unrequited love for Troy Tempest.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

rojkerr1
I thought Atlanta was pushy, I liked Marina knocking to communicate, and the way her dress floated as she swam.
Captain Scarlet was my utter fave tho, da da dum da da da dum! Not many series where the hero is killed before the first commercial break....Such a dark show! poor Captain Black!

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

I thought Atlanta was pushy, I liked Marina knocking to communicate, and the way her dress floated as she swam.
Captain Scarlet was my utter fave tho, da da dum da da da dum! Not many series where the hero is killed before the first commercial break....Such a dark show! poor Captain Black!

Yet again got to agree with you on that. Captain Scarlet was brilliant. Captain Black is the ultimate tragic villain. And as for the Angels...talk about positive female role models!

RichardMk2
One Gerry Anderson I've got on DVD which is largely forgotten is the Secret Service, made in 1969. The lead characters are a Vicar who as well being a secret agent, has a minaturising machine he uses to shrink his sidekick, Matthew so he can into all sorts of places.

rojkerr1
Agree with too you Spare part. Scarlet was an exact Mysteron copy even down to feelings etc and he didn't show up on cameras/photos etc, but poor Conrad was still human as he did show on cameras etc...poor man, like an animated cadaver.
Secret service, I enjoyed that - it was instantly cancelled half way through by Lew Grade cos he didn't think people would like Stanley Unwin..?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.82 seconds
22,469,730 unique visits since 8th January 2014