Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,093
· Newest Rebel: Steve Wraith

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [34 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
3% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [21 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [23 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [11 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [8 Votes]

Votes: 143
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
rojkerr1
Singing. and being hassled by Manning at one point! What a pillock.
I love the Professionals, Close Quarters, Heroes, v good.
Getting more and more into the Beatles as I get older, my Mum had the albums on mono vinyl, love Help, and Yellow Submarine...

Child Of Auron
So I finished the first season of BSG and still found myself gaping at plot twists which I had forgotten and yet still totally immersed in the on-going story arc.

I started the eighth season of The Vampire Diaries today, six episodes of a very short 16 episode finale. Although it was clearly tired by this point, it still did shock at times with one character being killed which I didn't see coming. I suspect there will be more shocks before the final episode.

One Spare Part
Very naughtily rewatching Buffy S3 when I should be catching up on my unwatched collection...then there's The Champions which I have been brainwashed into rewatching...lol...watching Danger UXB on Talking Pictures which I never even saw the 1st time around.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Klenotka
The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. Damn, itīs good. I am in episode 5 and I really got scared a few times. I love supernatural thrillers but this is also a great family drama.
Donīt be Lasagne

BradPaula
Watched Ant Man and The Wasp and was actually entertained! Some of those super hero films are all special effects and fights- but we both liked this one.

We've also been watching Mystery Science Theater Three Thousand's Thanksgiving Day marathon called 'The Gauntlet'. We have one film to go and oh- they picked some real turkeys... but very funny.

And still going through Game of Thrones in anticipation of the next and last series coming in April. Yay!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

rojkerr1
The Meg, quite fun really, let's invent another way to get our characters in the water...

RichardMk2
I've started on Season 1 of Expanse which my brother gave me for Xmas on DVD.

One Spare Part
RichardMk2 wrote:

I've started on Season 1 of Expanse which my brother gave me for Xmas on DVD.

Put up a review when you feel able. I have been wondering about this series for a while.

meegat39
Watched Bandersnatch tonight. Quite cool and rather fun. Like the interactive idea.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Cygnus-K
Watching series 1 of Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea. Old black and white era.
"Take me up the sky ways
Show me what you've seen
I want to cruise the universe
In your super space machine"

Hawkwind / Nuclear Drive

rojkerr1
love that, Submarine sunk here, I have a mine from that!

One Spare Part
Cygnus-K wrote:

Watching series 1 of Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea. Old black and white era.

In the words of the Admiral Nelson puppet from a later series: "A curse, a curse, a curse be upon your head!"
But it had got a bit daft by then...

rojkerr1
the deadly toys...bit daft?

Gauda Cheese
BradPaula wrote:We've also been watching Mystery Science Theater Three Thousand's Thanksgiving Day marathon called 'The Gauntlet'. We have one film to go and oh- they picked some real turkeys... but very funny.

Prettty Niiiice!

Loved the Gauntlet.

The wife, sister and I are slowly making our way through It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Up to season 3.

Charity and I loved Bandersnatch

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Just got back from spending New Year with my in-laws. SIL and I spent most of NYE and NYD watching Hallmark Christmas movies and laughing.

The number of women who travel back from their Very important Work in the Big City to their Small Home Town with 1 or 2 small suitcases and still have wardrobes with rival the Liberator..
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

JustBrad
World Junior Ice Hockey.

It's upset night.

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

the deadly toys...bit daft?

Speaking of things daft, they are re running the New Avengers at the moment. Great theme tune....am waiting for Sleeper then that's the end for me...I LOVE a bit of the whimsy but this is too much for me. You obviously are more finely tuned than me! Grin

rojkerr1
aww, wouldn't say that, you seem very insightful, loving my UFO watch by the way...forgotten how good it was, that little pathetic air bubble at the end of Flight Path...these bluray copies are amazing
I do love New Avengers, my daughter demanded to see the Purdey in the car wash bit over and over, when she was three...I adore Target! gets the award for Dr Who co-stars, and Blakes 7 too!

One Spare Part
I would have watched Target since me and my bruvs had a Patrick Mower fixation at the time due to his appearances in Callan, The Sweeney etc in the '70s...just can't get a visual on it at the moment. I have in my head an image from the last scene of The Curse of the Mummy/ (tales of) Mystery and Imagination: Patrick Mower sitting at his desk writing and behind him...the living mummy! Chilling is not the word.

rojkerr1
Target! New Avengers, I did watch the Mower show, wasn't there one with Katy Manning? Always think of him in Callan, another super show, and that Ufo, Square Triangle

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.69 seconds
20,047,782 unique visits since 8th January 2014